My villain| Villian Au

This is an Au, My villain AU thing (obviously not the cannon storyline since these two don't date-)  I will say that if you don't like head cannons, do not read!

       Naofumi and Motoyasu in the beginning hadn't started with good bonds and still pretended not to. Motoyasu lived the life of a protective boyfriend over someone who wanted his looks and Money, and Naofumi lived the life of a 'devil.'
     All of this had changed on the day Naofumi, Ace, Mahiru and Nemo decided to abolish Melromarc. Naofumi lived in a mansion in Siltvelt.
      Naofumi had asked all the hero's if they preferred to survive or decease trying to protect Melromarc. All three males had chosen to live, each of them being bitter. Motoyasu was the only one that got over the vandalism and had thrived to be Naofumi's associate.
     Motoyasu at the moment was sitting on Naofumi's bed, the raven slumping beside him. The pale male appeared drowsy and quite exhausted.
    Motoyasu placed a hand on the shield hero's back, lightly rubbing his back.
"You okay?" Motoyasu consoled him in a worried manner.
    Naofumi slanted his head up, staring at Motoyasu with a confused expression.
"Yeah, just a little tired." Naofumi finally reacted, a minor smirk growing on his face. "Nice to know you're concerned though," Naofumi giggled softly.
     "Of course I am, you are technically my master now," Motoyasu shrugged, obtaining intentions. "You can do whatever you'd like with me and do anything you wish to me."
     Naofumi frowned at Motoyasu, seeing the sly smirk constructed on his face. Naofumi let out an extended sigh, anticipating no less from the blonde.
"I won't be alright if you keep being a flirt." Naofumi sneered, gritting his teeth with disturbance.
     "Admit it, you secretly enjoy it." Motoyasu proudly grinned.
Motoyasu snatched one of Naofumi's hands. Naofumi grumbled, a faint blush coating his face. The two males' fingers intertwined, Naofumi approving Motoyasu's handholding. Motoyasu let out an enlightened chuckle, astonished the male held his hand back.
     "I enjoy it sometimes, not all the time," Naofumi whined placing his available hand over his eyes.
     "Ah, just wait until we date~" Motoyasu drooled, a yearning look on his face.
     Naofumi's face turned to beat red, and his body jerked up. "W-what..?"
     "Naofumi, It's obvious. You share food all the time with me, and when Raphtalia or Mahiru tries to steal food you glare at them. You also sleep in my room half the time because you can't fall asleep, and yet you don't go to anyone else. Oh, you also steal my clothing all the time and you haven't return half of it. You also-"
     "Just shut up. I get it." Naofumi mumbled, rolling his eyes.
     Motoyasu snickered and rested a hand on Naofumi's chin. Motoyasu narrowed his head, receiving a nicer peek at the elegance in front of him.
     Naofumi looked off to the side, his pointed eyes tapering. Naofumi had a relatively relaxed, but confused look on his face. Motoyasu couldn't hold back a smirk seeing the cute reaction Naofumi created.
     Motoyasu brought their faces closer together, seeing the male whine in awe. 
    Motoyasu kissed Naofumi gently on the cheek, watching the raven's eyes go wide. Naofumi took a few substantial breaths, attempting to calm himself down.
     "Kitamura, quit this ridiculous behaviour this instance." Naofumi formally addressed, glaring at him, with a not so pleased look tampered on his face.
     "U-um.." Motoyasu hesitated, gradually jerking his face away.
     Naofumi continued to stare at Motoyasu, locking eyes with him. Naofumi could see the beautiful orangish-red irises of Motoyasu, seeing his bright satisfied eyes. His eyes had long lashes, that Naofumi could tell were slightly curled. Naofumi hid his face in his hands, his act incapable of achieving against his genuine emotions.
     "Fuck you and your appearance," Naofumi muttered, still striving to sound professional.
     Motoyasu's eyes were restored with a mischievous ombre, going right back to his flirty side.
     Motoyasu them spoke up, "What was that?"
     "I said, fuck you and your sexy appearance!" Naofumi wailed, feeling his whole body burn from humiliation as he confessed that.
      "Sexy, huh?" Motoyasu repeated.
     Naofumi mumbled, Motoyasu himself barely able to hear. "Y-yeah.."
     "Well since we're stating facts, I'd just like to say that you're one good-looking male, frankly I would never get bored of staring at you," Motoyasu declared, using as flirty of a tone as he could.
     "Fine then. You're so hot I could kiss you right now," Naofumi flirted, his voice sheer.
     "Then kiss me."
     Naofumi closed his eyes for a moment and shoved his lips onto Motoyasu's granting him a soft kiss. Motoyasu had his eyes open still, examining the male with an optimistic look on his face.
    Naofumi pulled his face away, his cheeks still possessing a dull red.
    "I love you, Nao." Motoyasu softly spoke, the words rolling off his tongue perfectly.
     "I love you too," Naofumi innocently grinned, his eyes looking at Motoyasu with satisfaction and attraction.
     "So I guess you're my villain, huh?"  Motoyasu declared a flirtatious smile on his face.
     "I suppose I am." Naofumi shrugged, a gleeful look plastered on his face.