Hunted kiss|

Look at me and my fancy title names--- Totally always fancy from the beginning. I grant you all with something a little longer since my last one shot was short.

Motoyasu ducked into an alleyway- making his way away from the royal guard. He didn't see the blame to be his- but after an argument with Myne about the occurrence of the trial between her and Naofumi- she claimed he physically assaulted her. Which was far from the truth. All he tried to say was that he'd stay with her if she confessed- but she twisted the story to the kingdom- allowing a new hero to be shunned by Melromarc.

He walked forward- spotting the shield hero casually leaning his body against the brick wall- head tilted towards the sky in a peaceful manner. He could hear the orders of guards not far away- causing his heart to leap anxiously. The spear hero let his hood cover his features- and he walked towards the raven frantic- ready to get the guards off his ass even if it was just for an hour or so. He needed somewhere to hide- and somewhere to rest to catch his breath. Even though he was in shape- it was still hard on him to run through the streets of Melromarc non-stop.

The blond gently tapped the raven's shoulder- watching as a guard passed by- on the hunt. Naofumi grumbled and slowly lowered his head- and tensed shocked as he saw Motoyasu's bright red-orange eyes.

"W-what the hell are you doing here?" Naofumi began- his dull green eyes narrowing in pure frustration. He grasped Motoyasu's wrist- and moved it away from him. Naofumi continued, "And get your hands off me, dipshit!" Naofumi scoffed- and began to head down to the opposing side Motoyasu had come from.

"W-wait Naofumi!" Motoyasu coughed- barely able to speak from pure anxiety. He knew something terrible would happen if the guards caught him- the lightest treatment to be that he lost money and respect from the kingdom- but of course, he'd been by Myne's side much longer- meaning he suspected worse punishment. "I-I need you to quickly do something for me and I'll explain after... Ok? A-and I'll do whatever you want!" Motoyasu chuckled anxiously, watching Naofumi's bored face stay cold.

"And why would I help you?" Naofumi scoffed- crossing his arms over his chest- his face becoming twice as cold as it had been before. Motoyasu could feel his whole body shivering from that blank expression- now anticipating he'd have to continue to be on the run.

"B-because I'm running away from...Some people... Come on, Just pretend we're some ordinary couple and I'll be left alone- please... I'll buy you whatever you want and give you whatever you desire- just please this one thing," Motoyasu frantically spoke- knowing the soldiers grouped by- tearing down each place until they found him.

Naofumi rolled his eyes. "Fine. But no taking this seriously- or bringing it up. I'd rather not have to be reminded that I pretended to be in a relationship with... You," Naofumi scoffed. Motoyasu quickly looked towards the opening- watching as a soldier scurried over.

Motoyasu pushed Naofumi back against the wall- making sure not to hurt him. He quickly made sure his hood hid his identity and all of his armor. He leaned his face close, their lips merely touching.

Naofumi let out a whisper, "If we're pretending to be a couple just get this over with, the sooner you kiss me- the less time you'll have to deal with guards? Alright?"

Just as Naofumi finished- a royal guard came in through the opening- eyes suspicious. Motoyasu swallowed anxiously- and connected their lips.

The guard continued to walk forward- and Naofumi let his eyes narrow.

"Hey, shield hero, may... May I ask who that is?" The guard asked- foot already turned to leave- indicating either or could make the lamest excuse.

Naofumi let a fake smile spread across his face- pushing himself off the wall and leaning his head on Motoyasu's chest. Just having their entire bodies closer- Naofumi could feel the blond trembling- sweating in true fear.