MOTOYASU IS A LITTLE SPOON CONFIRMED|Cat AU

"What-"

"Get the hell out of my face! This is absolutely disgusting! Get away!" Myne freaked, her face twisted with nothing but disgust and regret- regret she'd ever stuck by his side.

"Malty! Wait! I can explain please-"

She backed away, a face twisted with emotions. "Disgusting! Get away from my castle now! Demi-humans are unacceptable in my kingdom! If I had known this would've happened before- I would've never spoken to you!"

Motoyasu looked off to the side. He was unable to do anything about it- though he wished he could cut off the ears and tail that had been added to his body. Motoyasu wanted to shrink- to disappear from existence- but he couldn't.

His first thought was to get a stupid cape to hide those hideous ears. So, was that how Malty really was? It was sickening, to say the least.

An hour ago, on his way to the castle after going out to grind levels on his own- a mage had bumped into him in town, holding a potion... a cat potion. It was supposed to last for two days, with cat-like personalities and features appearing. Such as cat ears, cat tail, fangs, being more affectionate and lazy- and becoming more... sensitive. He only had the ears and tail- and he wished more than anything that Malty would've listened to what he said. Though, she was immature about the situation.

Motoyasu was able to get a cape for a cheap price that hid his... undesirable features. He kept his head down low, finding that it kept everything more tame and natural. He just looked like some shady guy roaming the streets... though, he'd cause no trouble.

Motoyasu didn't look where he walked, and his body hit another. Motoyasu let out a cough and fell to the ground below. He kept sure that his features were hidden, though it was obvious Naofumi knew it was him.

"Oh, Kitamura," Naofumi hummed. He didn't sound too annoyed- though he also didn't sound pleased to see the spear hero. Naofumi held out a hand anyway.

Motoyasu took it... it wasn't like-

"Are those... Cat ears?" Naofumi began. His usual frown cocked at the sides- turning into a grin. Motoyasu could feel his cheeks growing hot- burning more than a wildfire. He felt... embarrassed for the second time because of this raven.

Motoyasu stood up- backing away with his hood fully covering his features. "No. You saw wrong-"

Naofumi burst out laughing. Motoyasu felt his body growing weak- truly humidiated. It wasn't like he was embarrassed by his body last time- more the fact that the shield hero was beating his ass.

Raphtalia just sighed- and Filo looked at Naofumi with a conflicted look- still not knowing who her father spoke to.

"Iwatani- It is not funny! This is a serious problem- S-stop laughing!" Motouasu stammered, his voice still quiet- nothing above a whisper. His flushed face was luckily still hidden- saving him from even MORE laughing.

Motoyasu gently pushed Naofumi back- his face and the bottom of the cat ears exposed. "Listen, quiet it down! Listen- do you think I am fine with you laughing like this?! What if you were in my situation-"

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry," Naofumi snickered, gaining back his calm- having Motoyasu make a decent enough point. "What if I can offer you a hotel room during that time? We could book one out for two days. You and I can share, Raphtalia and Filo can share. I'll save you the embarrassment alright? But you owe me."

Motoyasu let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you..." He mumbled. It still sounded embarrassing to be saying such things to the raven- but his name was clear of course... And he now supposed being nice for a little while would make a turn for him. Motoyasu grinned- though he was still majorly put into a mood. "I'll give you ten gold... It's not a lot- But I don't think I'll be earning from the castle anymore..."

"Welcome to how I live, Motoyasu."

Night came, and Motoyasu sat on the edge of his bed. He felt... Weird. He felt like he wanted something- and lacked something but he didn't know what. He looked over at Naofumi- and he felt his heart stop beating. Sweat beaded the sides of his face- and his face tangled in mixes of red.

Naofumi's boxers slightly showed from his pants being slightly lowered- and his usual top-wear lay on the ground beside the bed... Leaving him shirtless. Sweat dripped down his abs from a previous mission- and small cuts layered his skin- was the raven always this hot...Or?

Motoyasu felt his cheat tighten- to the point it felt like it would twist. Why was the raven so... Appealing... Motoyasu looked at the ground quickly- covering his...Lower area so Naofumi didn't see. It was a human reaction. It wasn't like it could be helped.

Naofumi tossed a hoodie over top- covering what show he had. "Hm...It's comfortable and well fitted..." Th raven mummbled to himself. A smile preached across his lips. "Sweet. This was a good deal, glad I took it." And what Motoyasu had never heard before- the raven let out a shocker.

Motoyasu really wanted to follow what his dick wanted- but his brain was for the win.

"N-Naofumi..." Motoyasu stammered, trying not to stutter between his words. He didn't know why... but he felt rather excited. The little portion that wasn't taken over by what he called a curse- was absolutely in regret.

"Hm?" The raven hummed, tossing the sheets on his side of the bed over his body.

Motoyasu looked at him, a look of admiration in his eyes. "C-can I... Sleep with you? N-not like...Sexually... Just...Lay with you?" Motoyasu hummed. Sexually was what he wanted- but he wouldn't bring it up to the raven no matter how much he wanted to.

"Oh yeah, you're a cat and whatever... and cats crave affection..." Naofumi sighed- his eyebrows furrowing in annoyance. Naofumi let the blanket flap aside- revealing his body. "Whatever. Cuddle all you want-"

Motoyasu was quick to leap on top of Naofumi, gently (but quickly) coming down on Naofumi's chest- his legs intertwining with the ravens. Naofumi's face tightened into a shocked expression- a taint of red making its way across his face. That was... a little unexpected.

Naofumi calmed in moments- watching at Motoyasu followed the ryrhme of his breathing- and smirked as his arms wrapped tightly around the raven's waist lovingly- as if trying to grasp all that he could if the raven. Instead of getting snarky with the blond- he decided to run a hand through his hair. God damn- was the blonde's hair ever soft.

Naofumi let his eyes shut slowly- still apprehensive about the situation. I mean... He and Motoyasu had a...Okay bond before, but it was now... Sort of weird- He knew the physical touch was nice... But perhaphs a little awkward since he'd barely ever made contact with the man before but now they'd... Cuddling until they slept.

Naofumi kept running his hand through the blond's hair. He had to admit- he was fucking adorable.

And I wrote this as a pity birthday present to myself. It makes total sense. You now also get context to the random thang I posted in my announcements thing. Yw 😒💅🏻 Hope you all have a good day/night! :)