Merry Christmas motherfuckers

I'm so going to regret this.

Okay, hello! Since it's close to the one and only time of year where people BLAST Christmas music and annoy half of humanity with their happy-go-lucky songs I decided that this was a good idea.

Alright, let me get more into depth. The last week of school means nothing which means I can further sleep-deprived myself so what other choice do I have but to accept one-shot requests? You can give me the wildest of ideas, I really don't care buuut here are a few things I REFUSE to do.

-
Alpha and Omega thing, it confuses me and makes me feel things no one wants to feel. (Self-pity that I had to stumble across it.)

-Vore. Please, I'll hunt you down--

-And cannibalism...I think it's just a tiny little bit toxic-

And go ahead, hit me with angst, fluff, horn, wholesome shit, suicide- Idc- ANYTHING. Tho, few things.

I want your idea, not just a genre. So please, specify what kind of idea you want!

Also, if you decide to request horn (which doesn't need as much of a built-up plot) PLEASE and I mean PLEASE specify whether or not you want Naofumi to be transgender! I just like to throw that in sometimes, but obviously, it isn't canon so please, tell me whether you want the devil's tango to be two sausages or what one sausage and one donut.

Anyway, kill me to your heart's content.