Twins|

( 1BlStories1 gave me the idea, so thank you :))

Six years had gone by since the life-changing experience, that he wished he could've been a little more cautious about. Motoyasu and Naofumi had made a deal. Motoyasu got to sleep with Naofumi, and do whatever he desired, and Naofumi received twenty gold. Motoyasu had been heavily drunk and wasn't thinking straight, so Naofumi just decided to accept. Not knowing two children would be the outcome.

He had twins, a daughter named Sakura, and another daughter named Akari. Sakura had fluffy short black hair, pale skin, and loving red eyes, and was the shy one between the two. Akari on the other hand had bright short blonde hair, green eyes, skin that was tanner and had a lot more of a courageous personality. They were total opposites, just like the parents to the children.

It was a sunny morning, Sakura peacefully resting on Naofumi's chest. She was declaring there was a monster in the closet and then she had three rounds of weeping. So, Naofumi just took him to his bedroom to help calm her, and Akari gripping onto Naofumi's leg since she expected to stay with him too. Though, while Sakura was making a fuss and sobbing, Akari was just playing with a cat stuffed animal in her bed.

Naofumi slowly opened his eyes, letting out a small grumble. He rubbed his eyes, tired as hell from the absence of sleep. Naofumi looked at the fuzzy figure of Sakura and ran a hand through her soft tangled hair. Naofumi looked over at his phone, turning it on. Naofumi sighed in disbelief, seeing four new messages from Raphtalia. He unlocked the phone and gritted his teeth in frustration.

R: So Naofumi-sama, I was going to the store to pick up groceries...And Akari wouldn't leave me alone...

R: I know you told me not to take them without your permission, but you know the face she makes!! I can't resist it!!

R: She's with me though, so I'll bring her back as soon as I can.

R:...Problem, she ran towards the kingdom...And Motoyasu saw her-

Naofumi felt his heart beating rapidly reading the last message, frightened Motoyasu would realize she was his daughter. She had his hair, skin and personality after all. Naofumi grew overwhelmed but gulped and put on an act, not wanting to terrify Sakura.

"Sakura, hey," Naofumi whispered, still moving a hand through her hair. She grumbled, and let out a calm yawn. She kept her head on his chest, groaning again, too tired to do anything.

"Mmm...I don't wanna get up..." Sakura mumbled, squeezing Naofumi's T-shirt.

"We have somewhere to go...Why don't we pick up breakfast on our way back? I'll also get you some of those candies you like," Naofumi suggested, and just like he thought, she bolted up excitedly.

"Yeah!Yeah! I want those candies!! I want bweakfast too, I'm hungwy! " sakura let out a small chuckle, her eyes filled with enthusiasm.

"Alright...Let's go get you ready," Naofumi stated. Naofumi sat up and poked her on the nose. Sakura let out a joyful chuckle, and followed Naofumi out of the room, jumping and clinging to his arm, seeing how long she could hold her weight.

Before long, the two were walk-in down the street, Sakura happily skipping beside Naofumi, either favourite stuffed animal in hand. A pink plus he's bunny she had for a month, and absolutely adored. People looked at the shield hero, some questioning why he was with a kid that looked similar to him, and some sighing seeing him with the same kid again.

"Daddy, why isn't Akari with us? She always joins us!!" Sakura complained, pouting.

"She's with Raphtalia...And that's why we're out. I have to go get her," Naofumi explained.

"Owkie...Can you hold me, my foot is sore..." Sakura complained. Naofumi was fully aware her foot was completely fine with the smug claiming her face, but he decided to play along. He picked her up, and let her lay in his arms.

"Thank you, daddy!" Sakura chuckled, huddling her stuffed animal close to her chest.

"Yeah-yeah. No problem," Naofumi snickered, rolling his eyes sarcastically.

They reached the castle, and Naofumi took a fearful deep breath, seeing Motoyasu connect with his daughter that he wasn't even conscious of. She was showing him her stuffed animal, and he had an arm around her. Raphtalia was close to them, scanning them anxiously.

Naofumi walked up to him and scowled. "Akari, get away from him."

Motoyasu stood up, an angry look on his face, not concluding the situation right away. "Why do you care so much?" He then noticed the half-asleep girl in Naofumi's arms and sighed.

"Oh, so you have children now. Great," Motoyasu sighed.

Akari stuck herself to Motoyasu's leg, pouting, wanting something. "But Dada, he's nice!! I like him."

Naofumi let out a troubled sigh, hating the tight situation he was in right now. "Akari. Come on, I'll get you breakfast. Just get away from him," Naofumi scoffed.

Akari shook her head, tightening her grip on Motoyasu. "He pwomised to play stuffed animals with me!! A promise is a promise Dada," Akari huffed, growing offended.

"No, I can do that with you if you really want to. He's rude, trust me," Naofumi sighed, just wanting this to all be over, or some sort of dream.

"How come you hate it so much Naofumi? It's not like I'm beating your daughter or trying to take them away. I'm being nice, can't you respect one thing I do?" Motoyasu scoffed, folding his arms, offended.

Naofumi gritted his teeth, growing angry. Naofumi yelled, regretting his words instantly. "I don't want you near them because they're yours, and you can't recognize any of this because you were drunk!"

Motoyasu stared at Naofumi, startled. "A-Akari come on..." Naofumi mumbled, feeling himself grow shaky.

"Daddy, stawp yelling. I wanna sleep..." Sakura mumbled, whining. Motoyasu looked at Naofumi, nervous.

"So we..Um.." Motoyasu coughed, feeling his face burn up in no time.

"Yes. Akari you can come back another day...Come on," Naofumi sighed.

Akari pouted but pulled herself off Motoyasu. He walked towards Naofumi, gazing at the blond. "Bye-bye nice man," Akari spoke, before being dragged off by Naofumi. Raphtalia nervously trailed behind them, knowing Naofumi regretted what he blurted out.

Motoyasu watched Naofumi walk off, a large amount of blush overwhelming his face, and feeling as if his heart had stopped. Motoyasu grumbled, wrapping his hands around himself. "I really need to stop getting so drunk..."

(Sheesh this is dry- 😭✋ AND MY KEYBOARD NEEDS TO STOP CRASHING AND LAGGING WHILE I'M TRYING TO WRITE!!!!!!)