"Are you ashamed of me?"|

(When bad mood= the angst)

(Also yes I know they technically wouldn't go back to their real world but I do what I do for one-shots...)

     "Motoyasu, are you ashamed of me..?" Naofumi quietly consulted, his words muffled by the raw tears rolling down his pale face. The living room went silent and quickly filled with disturbing friction that only made the scenario worse. The room was dimly lit, the lighting of the room becoming more blurry and murky as additional tears welled in the nooks of Naofumi's eyes.
     Motoyasu let out a small sigh, his eyebrows arched up not expecting any words like this to come out of Naofumi's mouth. The past few months had been good in their relationship. They had even managed to adopt a gorgeous daughter only a bit after they got back to the real world. Motoyasu gradually turned only to see the top of Naofumi's face and tears plunging to the carpet beneath them.
      The raven tensed up, anticipating at least hear his name from Motoyasu's mouth. All Naofumi could say this was, is that he was right. Naofumi inferred the blonde was ashamed of him and didn't want to be seen out in public together.
     Motoyasu took a step forward, yearning to never be in this position. Naofumi wasn't popular, and Motoyasu had gotten a new career as a model, making it very difficult to be at home, and not preferring Naofumi to know of his career yet.
     "N-Naofumi...That's not it, I'm not ashamed of you I just-"
     "You just what?!" Naofumi shrieked, finally lifting his head. Tears rolled down his face, minor mascara streaks going onward with the tears. "You're never home! You're out the door seven in the morning and come back eight or nine at night! All you've ever told me is that you're going to work... Do you even have a job, Motoyasu..?" Naofumi whimpered, choking on his tears that tasted salty and bitter in his mouth.
     "I do work Naofumi I'm just busy," Motoyasu sighed, trying to hold his tears back now. Motoyasu was aware that Naofumi wasn't one to be pulled around and let you take advantage of him, he'd be gone if Motoyasu didn't play this carefully.
     "Then why don't you take days off? I never see you anymore...I truly trusted you." Naofumi snickered, though it was completely noticeable he wasn't pleased. His chuckle was nothing but anxiety and the thoughts of having to leave the first person he deeply ever cherished.
     "Naofumi I can't quite yet I have to pay for the house and-"  
     "There some pretty girls at work?" Naofumi interrogated, his voice no more than a murmur. Motoyasu looked down a bit, knowing he was quite kind to one of the girls at his workplace. Motoyasu opened his mouth to try and say something, but nothing managed to come out.
     Naofumi saw the sorry and guilty expression on Motoyasu's face, and instantly all colour drained from his face. Naofumi relaxed, and rectified his stance. He stood up straight and glared at Motoyasu with an expressionless face. "You do have pretty lady friends... You aren't the same person I fell in love with. If this were months back, you would've been loyal." Naofumi scoffed, beginning to turn around to walk out of the house.
     Motoyasu hastily yanked Naofumi's wrist, gripping it with a ton of force and thrashing all of his distress into the grasp. Naofumi glared at him, a rather miserable aura imprisoning him. "I know I fucked up, and I'm sorry. I didn't cheat, I just...Flirted with her once. I never meant to hurt you or frustrate you, please give me another chance." Motoyasu weakly smiled, praying and screaming in his head to let everything be fine.
      "I do love you." Naofumi started, looking at the carpet again. Hope gained in Motoyasu, feeling 100 pounds lift from his shoulders, only to have mountains evaluating him down a moment later. "But I'm obviously not good enough. How do I know you're never going to cheat on me again? How do I know you're not going to her place at some point and messing around with her? Maybe I'll come back when I can stand you, but right now I need a break." Naofumi finished, almost breaking into tears again. Naofumi wanted to call this all a dream and everything would go back to normal, but he knew this was reality.
     "Wait I swear I can make it up to you Naofumi please just have faith in me, I can make it all better and-"
     "I'm taking Natalie with me," Naofumi notified, proceeding to walk again. Motoyasu watched Naofumi walk off, feeling the tears roll down his face officially.
      Naofumi walked up the stairs, gripping the railing with as much force as his knuckles would let him take. Naofumi wanted to believe Motoyasu would stick to his statements, but there was no saying he actually would follow through with that. Naofumi stepped in front of his daughter's room, resting a shaky hand on the door.