Negotiation| Villain AU

Joining what was presumed as the bad side wasn't always what Naofumi had roaming on in his mind- since he always saw himself as an Anti-hero...Even if he was more of a hero than the other three cowards. All they did was cause problems and smile proudly as if they'd made a change- it got on the raven's nerves.

Once L'arc had offered a hand to help him when he was at his lowest- Naofumi took the offer... And turned his back on Melromarc- which he saw as the best decision he'd ever made. He accepted the offer with a grin and didn't care what the others thought of him.

He'd changed...A lot. Once Malty had taken Raphtalia and Filo away from his possession, away from his side- it was his final straw. He couldn't stand letting that bitch get her way any longer.

That's why flames eroded off the castle. Ren and Itsuki had gone off to either cower or 'protect' civilians of Melromarc- and Naofumi had a strong grip on the blond's wrist- staring at him with the eyes of a hawk... A true vengeance laying in them.

Motoyasu had been more on edge about the situation recently- still keeping by Malty's side, but also not obeying every command she lay on the table. It truly shocked Naofumi- especially since he was the pretty boy out of them.

Naofumi hoped that with the change in events- he could get the blond to side with him. He knew his chances were mere impossible- but the male was his best bet. He hoped holding him off from attending to people... He could convince him.

His thought process... Well, it wasn't the best- but it was an idea he stuck by. If he could get Malty's closest ally (and victim to her little..Game...Or whatever she was doing) that he could tear something away from her just like she did the hero- and that he could gain even more power having the male with him.

"Motoyasu," Naofumi hummed, his voice calm- but still stern and confident. The blond gave him weird and conflicting looks- but he made no purpose to hurt the raven. Naofumi kept talking. "I want you to side with me. Bitch has just been using you- you actually think she fucking wants to be your ally?! She's rotten to the core and will throw you away when she doesn't need you anymore. Motoyasu, please, join me! We can show that bitch a lesson!"

Motoyasu looked off to the side- eyes narrowed to the ground- conflicted between the two sides. Deep down for some reason- he wanted to side with Naofumi... But, Malty was a truthful teammate! Someone he could rely on... Right?

"Listen, Naofumi," Motoyasu scoffed, yanking his hand away. Naofumi let him- and didn't charge after his hand. "I can't. As much as you may make a good purpose- if that's what M-Bitch... Was like, then I would... But she is a reliable teammate and-"

Naofumi let out a long sigh, making Motoyasu pause his speech- looking at the raven with a rather offended look. Naofumi furrowed his eyebrows. "Seriously? You choose to stand by her?! Stop being so gullible to women just because you think they're hot! First of all, it's fucking disgusting, and second of all, it makes you no worse than me! Pick the right side, Motoyasu. What I'm doing isn't right either- but it's better than what that bitch is doing."

Silence fell between the two males- each staring into eyes full of rage. Each had different sides- but deep down sided with one another. It made it rather difficult for both. Motoyasu scoffed and turned his back to the raven. He didn't saunter off- but he did smash his spear on the ground as a 'warning.'

"Naofumi, I stand by my teammates- and there is nothing you can do to change this," Motoyasu began- his voice stern. He turned his head- allowing the raven to see one red-orange eye that glared with hatred. "I don't ever plan to side with a villain. I am a hero- and I was summoned here to help Melromarc... Not feed fire to a fight I am supposed to protect. Scandals like you are the issue. Now, stop trying to convince me- It'll never happen."