When doves cry|

(Story idea was from AmandeepGill7 sorry for the long delay-)

     Months had passed, each male was happy as ever in their relationship. Troubling events had occurred, but each male wasn't going to let such useless business ruin their relationship. Even when Myne had attempted to frame Naofumi for rape, but Naofumi had stayed in Motoyasu's room since he had a nightmare. Leading the whole country to frown upon Myne. Some believed Myne and hated the shield hero, but overall he was treated like the three other heroes. 

     But recently a rumour of Naofumi had been going around, saying he had cheated on the spear hero. Motoyasu insisted Naofumi didn't for the longest time, but he grew suspicious of the male since he seemed more distant, and spent more time away from him. 

It was a fine morning, the sun peeking through the sunrise. Motoyasu watched Naofumi from a bridge, examining his every move. The young boy was sitting near the water, planted on some soft grass. He had his knees huddled to his chest, and all he was doing was watching the small little ripples in the water. 

Motoyasu placed his hand on the bridge, feeling his hand shiver from how cold the metal had gotten. But of course, he kept his eyes peeled on Naofumi, wondering if anything suspicious was going to happen. 

Motoyasu quickly turned his head, seeing no other than a happy Myne and Raphtalia. He gave them a small smile, waving at them. "Hey, you two, what're you doing here this early?" Motoyasu asked, a little surprised and curious. 

The two walked up to them, and Raphtalia jumped up on the railing of the bridge."Well, we will explain that after...What are you doing here?" Raphtalia questioned, her usual soft smile fading away and forming into a more serious frown. Motoyasu felt himself grow unsettled, seeing such a quick change for absolutely no reason. 

"Well," Motoyasu began, taking a look at Naofumi. He started at him, a sort of glare making its way onto his face. "There's been a rumour about Naofumi that he cheated on me, and I want to watch him. Because if he did, I would be more than happy to kill the bitch he's cheating on me with," Motoyasu angrily stated, gripping the railing with more force. He gritted his teeth in frustration, knowing he'd rip that person to shreds. 

Myne let out a soft sigh, shaking her head. "I don't mean to insult Naofumi, but for one he's gay so he won't date a girl. And two, he is so awkward around others, I think you'd only have to worry about L'arc," Myne pointed out, walking right up to Motoyasu. "And he's dating Therese...I think you should go talk to him, clear things up with him," Myne added, patting Motoyasu's shoulder at the end. 

XRaphtalia hummed in agreement, and looked at the spear hero, "He really trusts you Motoyasu! He's been really busy lately making money and training...Half of it so he can buy you things, and he a higher level so he can protect you better...I'd know this, I am his teammate." 

Motoyasu looked at Raphtalia, feeling his heartbeat a little quicker, and he felt his body grow hot. Motoyasu swallowed, hiding his face. "I...I suppose I'll talk to him, yeah," Motoyasu stammered, clearing his throat. He took another look at Naofumi, watching the younger male look up at the sunset in amusement. 

Motoyasu walked along the bridge, a little apprehensive. He wondered if this was going to be awkward, or if the cheating was true because Motoyasu knew that wouldn't end well. 

Before long, Motoyasu reached Naofumi. He stood behind the male, taking a quiet deep breath. He walked beside the male and took a seat. 

Naofumi looked at him, his bright green eyes filled with amusement and life. A smile spread across Naofumi's face, and he scooted even closer to the spear hero. He rested his head on Motoyasu's shoulder, making the spear hero even more uncomfortable about the situation. 

"Hey, babe...I'm surprised to see you so early in the morning, you're usually still asleep," Naofumi mumbled, obviously still semi-asleep. 

Motoyasu wrapped his one arm around Naofumi, staring at the ground awkwardly. "Was just having problems sleeping...That's all," Motoyasu whispered, gently rubbing Naofumi's shoulder. 

"I'm glad you're awake. For the longest time now I've wanted to watch the sunrise with you since it's always gorgeous," Naofumi snickered, closing his eyes, completely going against what he just said. 

"Naofumi...I want to talk to you about something...I-I've wanted to get it off my chest for quite a bit now," Motoyasu hesitantly informed him, feeling his heart pound in his chest as his anxiety grew. Actually having to talk about it just made him feel so much worse. 

"What is it…?" Naofumi mumbled, lifting his head from Motoyasu's shoulder. The blond looked ar him, seeing how anxious and confused the raven looked.

"I…" Motoyasu started. He took a deep breath and looked back at the soft grass beneath them. "A while ago there was a rumour going around that you cheated on me and I just...I want to fully trust you again," Motoyasu stammered, feeling his voice grow quieter. 

Naofumi looked at him, completely dazed. "C-cheated…?" Naofumi murdered, the words barely escaping his mouth. Tears formed in the raven's eyes and he gripped Motoyasu's arm with force. "Babe, I'd never do such a horrible thing! You're the only one I love and I really want to spend the rest of my life with you...Whatever rumours you heard are false. I love you, and only you." 

Motoyasu couldn't help but smile hearing such sweet and innocent words. He looked into Naofumi's hurt eyes, and his smile quickly faded. 

"Besides, with how clingy I am, do you really think I'd have it in me to cheat…?" Naofumi asked, a small embarrassed blush forming on his face as if he had said something outright humiliating. 

"I suppose not…" Motoyasu mumbled, knowing how clingy Naofumi was when they were together. Half the time Motoyasu felt as if he could just never get away from the boy, but it didn't bother him all too much. 

Motoyasu placed a gentle kiss on Naofumi's forehead, looking him directly in the eyes. "I love you too. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding too, babe."

Meanwhile;

Myne and Raphtalia watched the two males, smirks overcoming their faces. "Yeah...They are really just two big kids…" Raphtalia chuckled, still smirking. 

"Aw, it's kinda cute seeing them bond like that. I mean, they have been kinda distant for the past month or so," Myne shrugged, leaning back, supporting herself up with the bridge. 

"They have...Oh...I think they've figured it out," Raphtalia replied, an even bigger grin forming on her face seeing the two males kiss.