Broken|

(Story idea from 1BlStories1 :) and before the one shot 2 things-
1.Sorry if it was a little off, I had an idea set in mind and I'm-👉👈😳
2.For people who have a poor attention span, you are in for over 4,000 words 👍)

Naofumi sat down on the hotel bed, Motoyasu placing his phone on top of the drawer. He looked at Naofumi, a conflicted look on his face.

"I don't understand why boys and girls can't share a hotel room, like seriously...It's so stupid," Motoyasu complained, sitting down on the other end of the bed. He stared down at the wooden floor, annoyed.

"Because, adults are irresponsible," Naofumi mumbled, looking out the large window that was just before the large bed. Motoyasu rolled his eyes.

"We have to do a stupid mission, and I get stuck with no other than you! It's ridiculous, sharing a room with a stupid rapist..." Motoyasu scoffed, folding his arms over his chest.

"How many fucking times do I have to remind you, I'm innocent," Naofumi sneered, looking down at his hand. A bloodied bandage covered it since he had cut himself with a knife, trying to cut up vegetables.

"Yeah yeah, make up your excuses, shield devil," Motoyasu scoffed. "At least Ren, Itsuki and Myne are also here," Motoyasu murmured. Naofumi sighed, fed up with everything.

"It's getting late, I'm going to sleep..." Naofumi mumbled, laying down.

"Yeah, whatever," Motoyasu scoffed. He raised his hands to his ponytail and took out the elastic. He let his hair fall and brushed some loose hair behind his ear.

Hours passed, and Motoyasu struggled to sleep. The room was dark, only moonlight shining through the window. He looked over at the raven, who was now facing him. Motoyasu couldn't help but think something was calming about him. He wore an oversized hoodie, and the hood of it covered part of his face. He looked so peaceful and so calm, but that was the opposite from reality.

Naofumi found himself inside a dream...Or a nightmare. He was in his fifteen-year body, and he could see one of the people he hated the most. He wondered if this was real, or a nightmare. He slapped his arm to figure it out. No pain.

He raised his head, seeing his step-dad drinking wine at the kitchen table. Rin, his sister was also there, a scared and cold look on her face. She was afraid, petrified. Naofumi swallowed uneasily, feeling his whole body quiver, and a shiver went down his spine.

Rin looked at him, her face seemingly slim. She ran towards him and hid behind him. Her hand brushed against his arm, and he saw the scars. Recent and old scars claimed his wrist, all sizes of cuts swarming the skin. The memory of those cuts frightened him, but he had made a habit of it, and never broke out of it. He felt trapped, and it was one of the only things that supported him, that had given him a will to live.

His step-father, Leon, looked at him and grinned. "Naofumi...Please," Rin sputtered, tears rolling down her face uncontrollably. He felt her deathly grip, and her shaky hand, and wanted to help. Especially because of what occurred when he was seventeen. He looked at Leon and grinned back.

"Hello, F-father," Naofumi stammered. His vision started to become more static, and it made him even more uneasy.

"Hello, Naofumi. I have a surprise for you...Why don't you follow me?" Leon softly spoke, standing up. Naofumi held back tears, feeling the unpleasant, throbbing knot in the back of his throat.

"I..." Naofumi stammered. He looked back at his sister, her eyes seemingly emotionless. It's just a dream...

Naofumi nodded and followed Leon up to his room. The room was dark, and only candles kept the room lit. It had been like this ever since he was ten, the same routine happening once or twice a week. Depended on how lustful Leon became.