smth| Reprise of the spear hero

"All I ask is that you don't try to look...Down there...Got it?" Naofumi snapped- already stripped and sitting in the tub. His injured arm rested on the tub- bruises covering the arm from a previous battle that only happened hours ago. Due to this, Naofumi had no intentions of trying to lift his arm to wash his hair- so therefore Motoyasu stepped up.

"I won't. What do you think I am, a pervert?" Motoyasu replied- as if unaware of the words he just spoke. He rubbed his hands together with the lotion, and met with Naofumi's rather cold gaze.

"Yes, yes I do. I remember two days ago you tried to slap my ass, did you-"

"We don't talk about that." The blond coughed, raising his arms to the raven's hair. "I-It was there and- Just- Nevermind..." The blond felt his cheeks burning- slightly embarassed of the semingly seductive action he had tried to do. Naofumi was quick to slump ad calm as Motoyasu's hands run through his locks- a content smile forming on his face.

"Your hands are really soft..." Naofumi mumbled. The room fell silent for a moment- Motoyasu trapped in his own thoughts. Motoyasu leaned over a bit- noticing Naofumi's eyes were closed, relaxing. Motoyasu blinked a couple of times- going over his thoughts. It was really convinient that both of Naofumi's hands lay on the tub...Leaving him fully exposed to the naked eye...

Motoyasu shook his head, just continuing the process of running his hands through Naofumi's hair- knowing how unreliable it would be to do such a dirty thing when he didn't have the concent to do so. "So...Naofumi... I was wondering... Want to tell me a little bit before your life here...?" Motoyasu chuckled, pretending as if such perturbed thoughts hadn't come stumbling into his mind.

"Do you mean last reincarnation...Or whatever... Or my life before coming to Melromarc even the first time?" Naofumi questioned, his eyes slight opening- and peering to the wall ahead of him, struggling to even remotely keep them open. Between the warm water, the overpower silence (Asides for when one spoke) And the luxurious feeling of Motoyasu's fingers running through his hair, it was hard to resisit the urge of fatigue.

"Before everything revolving Melromarc. If you tell me a little about yourself, I'll tell you a little more about myself... And then we know more about one another!" Motoyasu cheerfully spoke, gently pushing Naofumi's bangs into the mixture of black locks.

"Okay..." Naofumi mumbled, a faint smile creasing upon his lips. Ever since the first day he spent with Motoyasu- the blond protecting him and keeping him safe from unwelcoming dangers- he'd kept his past pretty hidden and tight to his chest. The raven didn't know very much about him outside of their time in Melromarc- other than a few things.

"Well, I lived with my older brother, Haru, and my twin sister, Rin... Was really close with my sister- though that was probably because we were twins..." Naofumi began, her voice still a low mumble- though it was perfectly heard through the silence of the room. "Something I don't tell a lot of people is that I wanted to be a singer! I've been singing since I was really young, and one day, I hope to stand on a stage singing my own song..." Naofumi's smirk widened- ecstatic to hear about Motoyasu's dreams. "What about you? What do you want to be?"

"Well, I want to be a tailor. I've always had a passion for that! Backup is to be a model." Motoyasu then grinned- landing a poke on the raven's nose. "I mean you could obviously agree, I have the stnning looks and good personality to be a model~." With that- Motoyasu just got a spash of water to the face.

Motoyasu opened his eyes- looking at Naofumi's eyes that were slightly embarassed- but also hiding a scence of playfulness. "Yeah-yeah. Talk about your looks all you want- with how you are you could probably be whatever you wanted to be... Besides a lawer, doctor or teacher or something..." Naofumi smirked, "Wouldn't say you're smart enough."