Vodka|

Naofumi slammed down the shot glass- his breath now hard against his chest. The two males were both wickedly drunk- due to a stupid competition of whom could drink more shots of vodka without either throwing it back up or stopping the shots. So now- two drunk males sat in the living room, each with just over six shots of vodka. 

Naofumi let out a chuckle- his blushed face facing Motoyasu. "Beat it! I'm going to win!" 

Motoyasu poured himself another shot of vodka- glaring at the raven with a brave- but stupid look in his eyes. "Say what you want." With that- he downed the shot. 

The raven glared at the man- pouting. "Hm…" Naofumi slouched back- letting his back rest against the back of the couch. "Give me a minute and I'll-" 

The raven lunged forward- a hand over his mouth- merely puking on the floor from the amount of alcohol consumption. A look of utter disgust and misery was set onto the raven's face, only making the blond laugh. Naofumi glared at him, never breaking a glance as he poured another shot into the glass. 

He brought it to his lips- downing it- holding back the urge to throw up right then and there. "There, now we've tied again. Both are eight!" Naofumi scoffed, his words mixed with heavy breathing. 

Motoyasu fixated his gaze on the male- smirking. Motoyasu scooted towards the male and gripped his shoulder. Motoyasu pulled Naofumi towards him. 

Naofumi let out a small groan as he merely hit Motoyasu, feeling his gut turn. "You should let go…" Naofumi began. "I think I'm gonna-"

Motoyasu smashed his lips into Naofumi's- letting out a satisfied chuckle right after. Naofumi shrugged- and swung his arms around the muscular figure, melting into his warm kiss. Motoyasu slid a hand along Naofumi's waist, trailing along rough skin from a past scar. The faint sounds of the T.V. seemed to fade- letting the sounds of their kiss fill the air, in which both were alright with. 

Naofumi ran a hand through Motoyasu's silky blond locks, undoing Motoyasu's tight ponytail to let it cascade down his back. Motoyasu broke the kiss- panting for breath between the kiss and alcohol. 

"Hehe… You're a good kisser~!" Naofumi chuckled- hiccuping right afterward. "Hold up." 

Naofumi reached for the shot glass- pouring another shot. Motoyasu grabbed his hand before the raven could take the shot- playfully pushing him to lay on the couch. Naofumi glared- pouting. 

Motoyasu crawled on top, one leg kept on the couch- the other on the floor. Naofumi wrapped his arms around Motoyasu- staring lovingly into his bright orange eyes. "Can you kiss me again? If you won't let me take it, you at least have to kiss me! And make it good," Naofumi ordered- letting out another hiccup.  

Motoyasu leaned forward a bit- connected their lips. Naofumi let out a satisfied giggle, moving his hands down Motoyasu's shirt to get his hands onto his skin- to simply lovingly explore what he hadn't seen before. 

Motoyasu lovingly bit Naofumi's lip, feeling as if this kiss was everything. Years of crushing on your best friend comes into use- when there is alcohol to knock out common sense.

Naofumi on the other hand held his breath- far too ecstatic to even breath through the kiss. Between the alcohol and his own thoughts, the kiss felt like the kiss of an angel- the kiss of one he yearned for so long. He could feel his heart pounding- ready to break free- but of course, he paid no attention, only focusing on the beauty that came into contact with his lips. 

After almost a whole minute of passionate kissing, which really only felt like seconds for each, Motoyasu moved away with a pant, Naofumi practically choking on the air. Naofumi let out another giggle- staring at Motoyasu's kind eyes. 

"Wow… You two are hella gay," Motoyasu's brother spoke- staring at the two with the bottle of vodka in his hands. "I've been here for like- three minutes now? Just- I just watched you two- I knew you two had something more going on!" Ash laughed, pulling out his phone. "Stay still so I can have fun teasing you tomorrow." 

Naofumi glared at him- grabbing his shot glass and tossing it at Ash, weakly to say the least. "Get out of here- We're in the middle of something!" Naofumi hiccuped- bringing his arms tighter around Motoyasu. 

Ash snapped a picture before heading towards the door frame. "You two have fun. But not too much fun," Ash spoke, before heading off. Right when Ash was out of sight- Naofumi swung up and connected their lips once more. 

~~~~
"Yo~! Brother!" Ash happily cheered- seeing the overly hungover male sitting on the couch the next morning, a hand on his head. Naofumi- the one whom he was about to tease about, had headed home an hour ago- leaving Motoyasu to know nothing of the situation. 

"You want to know what you did while you were drunk?" Ash asked, flashing Motoyasu a wicked smile- filled with pure evil. Motoyasu slowly turned his head towards him, looking at him with a glare. 

Ash shoved the phone in Motoyasu's face- allowing him to see the wonderful photos of him and Naofumi kissing and drooling over one another. In an instant- Motoyasu's face turned beet red. 

"Wait… Do you mean my first kiss with my first proper crush… Was while I was under the influence of alcohol…?'' Motoyasu scoffed, shooting more nasty looks at his brother.

"Yes." 

Motoyasu remained silent- fixating his gaze back at the roof- ashamed of such nonsense and behavior. But even so- his face was much more shades of red than the night before- knowing he had gotten to share a kiss with the one he adored.

"Ok- now get out of here." Motoyasu scoffed- hiding his face. 

"Alright~ Also, just to let you know, Naofumi still remembers~" And with that- Ash was off. 

This may be the smallest (published) one I've written- damnnnn. Anyway, hope you enjoyed my lowest of writing about just two dumb assess making out ❤