Part Forty-One

A/N: Hello everyone! I'm sorry its been a few days! I was at writers block and I was writing my other facfiction.

I have some bad news as well. I'm thinking I'm just about ready to end this fanfiction. I have an ending in mind. I would love everyone's oppinion. I'm thinking of starting a new fanfiction. I would love some ideas for maybe a new origional character, and it doesn't need to be a Soul Eater OC, but I'm going to do requests, and if i like the OC, I'll continue the story.

I REALLY DONT WANT TO END MARI! SHE IS MY BABY, BUT IF YOU WANT THIS TO COnTINUE, COMMENT AND IT WILL GO ON.

I love you all and thank you for reading.

>Azure Aurelia<

Mari tried to move but she felt cold as the witch took a few, slow, steps toward Mari. Mari attempted to stand and fell forwards when she lost her footing. She felt something go under her arms and hold her up as her head lolled.

"Trying to run? Why would you do that?" Arachne said. Mari could feel the strings around her arms, Arachne's spider webs she thought, tighten.

"Because... you're a witch..." Mari said, her vision foggy and her hands were shaking.

"I'm not going to hurt you, darling. I'm just going to bring you home." Arachne said, holding her black fan in front of her face. Mari jerked, her eyes wide as memories flashed in her mind. "But I will be hurting you in the end. Or at least, your mind." Arachne said, her voice evil, but beautiful.

Mari eyes slowly closed, her body going still, and Arachne lowered her to the ground. The door opened and some of Arachne's henchmen stepped in. One lifted Mari and the other started whispering to Arachne.

"I think they've sensed us, Lady Arachne." One said, their mask staring at the woman.

"I don't care. Let's go." Arachne said.

Mari felt her body on something soft like a bed. She turned over, feeling soft sheets on her skin. She sat up, gasping. She held he shoulders, cold, but not shivering. She looked around, trying to remember where she was.

"H-hello?" she asked, but no one answered. She leaned against the headboard of the big bed and tried to catch her breath. She was confused for a moment on how she had gotten there, feeling like a big piece of her memory had been ripped away, or ad faded.

She moved her legs to the edge of the large bed and stood, her legs wobbling. She felt so cold...

She stepped toward the door, using the wall to keep herself upright. "That's right..." she mumbled under her breath, her words slurring together. "I have... hypothermia..." she shook a little for a second, cold overcoming her mind.

She finally made it to the door, her freezing fingers fumbling with the handle for a moment. It opened without a sound, and then she was in a long hallway. She looked down either side of it, her body shaking with shivers.

"Hey!" Someone yelled and Mari's head whipped around. She saw a group of people who all wore masks that had four eyes on them. They started running towards her, all of them holding some sort of weapon and Mari remembered. Arachne had captured her and brought her here.

Something slammed into her arm and she felt hot pain wash into her. She looked down and saw that one of the people had slammed a knife into her arm. She opened her mouth to cry out in pain, but one of the other people cut her off my slamming something hard into the back of her head.

She crumpled to the ground, red filling her vision. Knives and clubs started slamming into her, with the occasional foot. Mari curled into a ball as the pain took over her mind.