Part Thirty-Four

A/N: Hello everyone! It's been a few days but I have been a little busy and I'm soooo sorry! First off I wanted to ask if anyone had any requests or ideas for this fanfiction or a toatlly new one! Both this one and my other one are both Soul Eater and I wanted to branch out a little but I could use help! Pleaseee!!

Love you all!

=^.^=

Mari: I love him. But all I really want to say, is that this is one evil world.

-Please Stand By-

Mari held onto Kidd as her thoughts passed through her head. "I love you." She whispered again and again.

He kissed her head. "We should get home, Mari." Mari nodded, her face in his chest. "Do you want me to carry you?" he asked.

"Okay." She said and they stood. He lifted her onto his back and she put her arms around his neck. She buried her face in his hair, quiet as the walked.

Kidd opened the front door as quietly as he could so he wouldn't wake Mari up. He walked her to her old room and opened the door. It was spotless because someone had been cleaning it since she had left.

He walked to the bed and set her down. She fell onto her side, her long hair spilling over her body. Kidd sat next to her and moved her hair to the side. He saw the two long scars through the back of her low shirt, and moved a blanket over her.

She moved, catching his hand before he could leave. She sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Kidd..." she asked.

Their fingers wove together as he looked into her black eyes in the dark. "Are you okay?" he asked and she nodded.

She pulled her boots off, letting go of him. "Never mind." She said laying back down. She pulled the blanket over her head and closed her eyes. "Goodnight." She said.

She felt arms wrap around her and she sighed with relief and turned into his chest. She held his shirt with her hands and kept her eyes squeezed shut. She could feel the hardness of his cast under her pillow, and she felt something horrible run through her... guilt. "I'm sorry. I'm never going to let anyone hurt you again." Mari said.

Kidd kissed her forehead and closed his eyes. "It's okay Mari. I'm okay."

Mari nodded, falling asleep again. She felt Kidd's arm tighten around her and she held onto him as she slept. Kidd watched her, his eyes beginning to feel heavy. He fell asleep, her in his arms.

In Mari's dream, she was in a big, open field, flowers everywhere. She bent down and lifted one of the small, lacy-white flowers. She held it in her hands and looked at it. She heard a loud crack of thunder above her. She dropped the flower and looked up at the sky, watching red clouds appear and another crack of thunder and a flash of lightning.

It started raining a dark liquid and Mari held out her hands, being soaked in the rain. She realized that is was blood and she started coughing as it filled her lungs. She fell to the ground, the white flowers painted red. Her hands dug into the dirt as pain tore though her body and she screamed. She saw the crimson blood begin to turn to black blood and it pooled around her. She looked down, realizing that blood was pouring from her body, from a giant gash in her stomach.

She coughed, blood spurting from her lips. She looked down into the dark blood around her and saw her reflection. Her black eyes were wide as she saw the needle teeth sprouting from her gums, and the long tongue lashing out of her mouth, the sharp bladed claws and finally, the two, long, black wings protruding from her black. She looked down at herself, the three keshin eyes staring up at her.

Mari (Soul Eater)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें