Part Four

A/N: 

The little voice in my head named Joey: You really need to write more Of your Mari thing Azure.

Me/Mari: I KNOW! I JUST CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING! HOW DO I BRING IN MY MEISTER!

                [just by the way, my meister is my friend Emma, her name is Amme, Emma spelled backwards. @emma.thalia ((Instagram)) I'm still convincing her to get a Wattpad.

Soft fingers slipped a blindfold over her eyes and the world went into darkness. She was sitting on a chair made out of wood and her back was pressed against the back so she could feel the sharp needles poking into her skin.

                  She heard someone start to beg. It was Maka. “Please!” She said. There was a gunshot and a thump as a body hit the ground. She heard Soul and her other friends start to yell with despair and anger as Mari realized someone had killed Maka… Killed Maka? There were five more gunshots and there was the sound as bodies hit the ground. There was only one of her friends left. She wanted to scream, but her voice wouldn’t work.

                  “Mari?” A voice said. It was Kidd. “Mari? Why would you tell him where we were? I thought you were our-“ There was one last gunshot and Kidd’s voice was gone.

                  She heard sounds that sounded like tearing flesh and slurping. Her body was shaking. The same soft hands took the blindfold away from her eyes and she wished the person hadn’t. All of her friends were torn to sheds on the ground, their faces scared and frozen with death. Kidd was missing.

                  “Why Mari?” Kidd said from behind her. She turned and saw Kidd, one of his eyes torn out, a giant hole in his stomach.

                  “Kidd…” She whispered her voice working again.

                  He tilted his head. “I thought I loved you maybe…” Bloody dog teeth clamped over Kidd’s head and tore it away from his body. Wet blood streaked onto Mari’s cheeks and she couldn’t move as she saw the dog thing again.

                  It grinned with its sharp teeth and tilted its head. “I…ki…ru?” It asked just like it had done before. Black started pushing into her vision. “I’ll… be… back…” it growled.

                  She cried out and sat up. She put a hand to her chest and felt her heart beating fast. She closed her eyes and breathed. “It’s okay.” She said to herself. “Just a dream.” She looked at the clock next to her bed. It said 4:56am and Mari sighed. She may as well get up.

She slipped her legs out of bed and stood, swaying a little as she got a head rush. “Ow.” She said. She opened her door and looked out into the dark hallway. She walked across it and opened the bathroom. She locked the door and slipped out of her night gown and turned on the shower. The waited a minute,then stepped into the warm water. She quickly washed her hair and washed her body, then got out. She dried her long blue hair, brushing it out a little.

She wrapped the towel around herself and dashed across the hall back to her room. She glanced at the clock and saw that ten minutes had gone by. She walked into the huge walk-in closet and looked at all of the clothing Liz and Patty had given her. There was still some of her old clothing but she hadn’t had much to begin with. Her mouth actually opened and it hung there for a moment while she looked at the familiar and unfamiliar clothing. There was so much clothing shoes and just… stuff.