Part Forty-Seven

A/N: Hellllloooo everybody! I hope all of you are wonderful and i hope you like this next part! Tell me what you think in the comments and if you have any ideas! I love reading happy little messages btw!

"Mari! Wake up!" a voice said and Mari rolled over in bed. "Come on! It's time to get up!" the voice persisted.

"No..." Mari said, rolling over. It had been a few weeks since she had summoned the demon in her bathroom, and it had been nonstop wedding stuff since then.

"Mari!" the voice said again and Mari turned over.

"Leave me alone!" Mari said and suddenly the blankets were torn off of her. Cold hit her and she moaned. "Come on..." she said.

Ray's face appeared over her, smiling from ear to ear. "Mari! It's your wedding day though!" she said, hardly keeping her excitement in.

Mari twitched. "Hmmm?" she said, falling asleep again.

Ray sighed. "How late did you stay up?" she asked. Mari flinched. Ray stretched. "You leave me no choice." She said. She jumped on Mari and began tickling her.

Mari started laughing and squirming under Ray. "Stop it R-Ray!" she said, trying to control her giggling.

"Never!" Ray said.

A few minutes later, Mari had finally dragged herself out of bed. She looked at the clock, seeing that it was, indeed, August eighth. She closed her eyes as a headache began behind her eyes. It was nine in the morning and Ray was so perky... it shouldn't have been humanly possible.

Ray grabbed Mari's hands, dragging her into the bathroom. "Take a shower and then come downstairs for breakfast!" Ray said.

Mari nodded, rubbing an eye. There had been a party last night, just all of the girls. Ray had called it a bachelorette party and Mari had just gone along with it. "What happened after I came up here to write my vows?" she asked.

Ray smiled. "We cleaned up. We knew Kidd would've killed us if we hadn't."

"Thanks Ray." Mari said. She thought for a second. "Isn't there some tradition where Kidd isn't supposed to see me...?" Mari asked.

Ray laughed, leaving the bathroom. "We kicked him out last night after he came to see you." She said. "But you were sleeping. It was around three in the morning." She said.

Mari held her head. "I'm going to crash tonight." Ray left and Mari climbed into the shower, the warm water feeling nice on her skin. The time had flown by faster than she could've believed. It was only a few weeks that she was sitting in this bathroom, the light broken, telling Stein she was going insane.

Mari washed her hair, sighing. How long did she have? Mari leaned her head against the tile walls of the shower. Only a few years, less, if she was lucky.

When Mari got out, she felt awake, and she also felt the bags under her eyes. She didn't even look in the mirror, knowing what she would look like and dried her hair.

She pulled on a big fluffy robe and stepped into the bedroom. She saw Liz, Patty, Maka, Tsubaki, and Ray all sitting on the bed in casual clothing, all of their faces bright with excitement.

"Mari!" Patty said, flinging herself at Mari.

"Patty!" Mari said, falling against the wall with the force of Patty's hug. All the girls swarmed her, hugging her and talking rapidly. Mari held her head, her headache pounding in her ears. "You guys!" she said, smiling too. "Chill! I can't think!"

"Sorry." Tsubaki said, little tears in her eyes.

"Now. We don't have much time to get you ready." Ray said.