Stressed (Skephalo)

Plot: Skeppy regresses and Bad is his caregiver. But for a few weeks, Bad had been thinking about being a little and the perks of it. But he thinks he can't be little, because he already has a person to take care of.

Cg: Skeppy Little: Bad (2-5)

-Bad's POV-
I have been Skeppy's caregiver for two months and it has been great. But for the past few weeks I have been feeling pretty stressed and nothing seems to make it go away. Seeing how happy being little made Skeppy feel, kinda made me wanna try and regresses too.

    But I felt like I couldn't do that, because I had to take care of Skeppy. I closed the video I was editing and got up to go get some food. I rubbed my eyes and groaned slightly. When I walked past the living room, Skeppy was sitting there on his phone. "Hi Bad" he said quietly.

   "Hi Skeppy" I sighed and looked into the fridge. I grabbed a purple Monster from there, sat next to Skeppy and cracked it open. "Shouldn't you eat something?" Skeppy asked and looked at me. "Not hungry" I murmured and sipped on the energy drink. Skeppy looked at me with a concerned look on his face but didn't say anything.

   He just got up and left to his room. He came back with a box that I knew well. It had his little stuff in it. He dug trough it and grabbed a parrot stuffie. Skeppy hugged it tightly against his chest and turned on the tv. "You feeling little?" I asked quietly while I looked at the younger boy who was flipping trough channels.

   "Not really, just wanted something to cuddle while watching tv" he said and settled on  family guy. "But maybe you want something from there" Skeppy said after a little bit and nodded towards the box. My eyes quickly shot on him. "I see you have been really stressed and how you look at my little stuff" Skeppy smiled softly at my confused face.

   I blushed slightly and looked the other way. "So... it wouldn't bother you if I... regressed?" I asked quietly while I fiddled with the strings of my hoodie. "Of course not! Sometimes you will care for me and sometimes I will care for you!" He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Would you like to... try something?"

   I shyly reached into the box and grabbed a red sippy cup and a paci. "Don't worry, they are clean, I just washed them" Skeppy smiled as I looked at the items in my hands. I placed them on the couch, I was moving really carefully because I was nervous.

   I also grabbed an oversized Mickey Mouse hoodie and a pare of shorts. "Can I chance?" I asked quietly with a slightly higher tone than usual. "Of course, I will get you something to drink, ok?" Skeppy said and went to the kitchen with the sippy cup.  I pulled my grey hoodie over my head and changed it to the Mickey Mouse one. Then I changed my jeans to shorts.

   The big hoodie made me feel smaller and I felt something change in my brain, nothing big, just like a different mode went on. I looked at my hands and saw that I now had hoodie paws. That made me giggle childishly. "Look Skeppy, my hands awe gone!" I said laughing to the younger man who came back to the living room with a sippy cup filled with apple juice.

    "I do see that" Skeppy smiled and sat next to me on the couch. "Look what I bought for you, apple juice, you're favorite!" He smiled and gave the sippy cup to me. When I got my hands to the cup, a fuzzy feeling filled my mind. "I wanna watch cawtoons" I mumbled with a softer tone than usual, my r's becoming w's. Skeppy nodded and turned on curious George.

   My heart bursted with joy when the cartoon started playing. I started sipping on my juice and letting out giggles from time to time. "I wike this Ba" I said with a child like voice. Skeppy looked at me with a soft expression, he looked like he liked the name I used. After awhile, I finished my drink and placed it on the table. I let out a soft yawn, I was getting sleepy.

   " 'M sleepy Ba" I mumbled quietly. "You wanna cuddle and take a nap on my lap?" Skeppy asked quietly and invited me to rest on his lap. I crawled into the younger man's arms and nuzzled my head on the crook of his neck. He wrapped his arms around me and softly kissed the top of my head.

    Skeppy started humming a random lullaby and rubbing my back gently. I was really tired, because I haven't gotten a good night sleep in two weeks. I felt myself drifting off to sleep and my stress fading away.

This was a little shorter than the last one, but I hope you still like it!