Lil sister with her three big brothers (Lani, Tubbo, Ranboo & Tommy)

Request by: KazanKos

Little: Lani (1-4) CG's Ranboo, Tommy & Tubbo

A/N: Say hi to my cat (I promise he loves me)

Idk really what nicknames to give the caregivers bc they are all just like big brothers to her

If you ship any of the people in this story or romanticize their relationships, you are going straight to my block list.

Plot: Ranboo and Tommy are living with Tubbo and Lani. Lani is streaming with the three of them and people start saying bad things about Lani, her ruining the bench trio and stuff. Lani ends up slipping and the other three take care of her because she's their little.

-Lani's POV-
"PG FRIENDLY TOMMY!" I yelled when Tommy cussed again. "Sorry sorry!" Tommy laughed and hit my Minecraft character, making me fall from the parkour course we were doing. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" I yelped in shock. "Tommy, don't be so mean" Ranboo said. I had to climb all the way up from the bottom of the course to where Ranboo and Tubbo were waiting for me, Tommy had already continued his way up.

A 10 dollar donation came through. "Ugh why are you trying to the part of the bench trio, it's so annoying" the text to speech read out. That made me frown, I wasn't trying to be a part of the bench trio. I was just trying to have fun with the theee guys. That comment made me feel bad and I went quiet. "Lani, hurry upp" Tubbo groaned when they were waiting for me at the checkpoint.

"'M comin'" I mumbled tiredly, it was getting late and I was really fussy. Another donation ;"stop being such a baby, let the boys play in peace" I looked at the donation with sad eyes, some people in the chat were defending me but some people were agreeing with the donation. My head was full and I turned my camera off with sloppy hands. Chat was asking me what was wrong, I rested my chin on my hand and had a pout on my face.

       I let out a soft whine when I fell from the parkour course again. "DID YOU FALL AGAIN?" Tommy laughed and tears collected under my eyes. Why was everyone being so mean? Even Tommy... TomTom... That's what I called him when little. Ranboo was Boo or even Bunny sometimes, he didn't like it that much but he couldn't say no to me. And Tubbo was always just "bwothew" or Tubs (or Toby, pronounced Tobi) 

       "Why u bein so mean" I whimpered and my lower lip trembled. Gosh darn it, I was already deep in little space, baby space even. "Sorry sorry" Tommy giggled, still not taking me seriously. How doesn't Tommy notice me being small?

-No ones POV-
Lani was left feeling angry, sad and tired. She was craving attention and comfort. With quick thinking, Lani ended her stream without any words. The three boys didn't notice that she had ended the stream and just continued with the parkour. Lani got up from her seat with a hesitant whine and stumbled to her closet.