Little meetup (Tommy & Dream)

Request by: ki11a11e4rdrums

Little: Tommy (4-6) GG: Dream

Plot: Dream comes to visit Tommy in the UK. Tommy is waiting for Dream at the airport with his dad and all the excitement and stressing over if they're gonna have a fun time, left Tommy kinda fuzzy. When Dream finally arrives, that causes Tommy to slip. It makes Tommy really happy and Dream cares for him.

-Tommy's POV-
I couldn't even stay still while me and my dad were standing at the airport waiting for Dream's plane to land. I was feeling really childish and exited and I knew it was a sing of me slipping. But I could push it back if I wanted to and I was planning on doing it for the whole day and maybe during the night I could slip. "Are you nervous Tom?" My dad asked smiling and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah kinda" I smiled back and rocked from my heel to toes. Then there was an announcement saying that the plane from Florida had just landed. I turned my head to look at my dad exitedly. "That's Dream's plane!" I said and almost jumped up in the air for a bit. "Yeah I think it is" My dad said and smiled at me. After a bit people started pouring out of the gates and I tried to spot Dream.

    It was hard because one, I don't  know what Dream looks like and two it was pretty hard to spot anyone specific in this ocean of people. As I was looking around, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. As I turned around excepting to see my dad, a tall blonde guy wearing a black smile hoodie was standing in front of me. "Hello Tommy" Dream smiled and let out a chuckle at my shocked face.

-No ones POV-
"Dream! Omg it's actually you!" Tommy laughed and went to hug the older guy. "Yeah! It's so nice to see you finally" Dream smiled and hugged the boy back. "And hello Mr. Simons" Dream said to Tommy's dad and shook his hand. "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you" Tommy's dad smiled as he shook Dream's hand back. Tommy was almost bouncing on his place, very exited and happy.

"So, Tommy, did you have something planned for today?" Dream asked and turned back to Tommy. "Y-yeah! I has I has!" Tommy said and picked up some of Dream's luggage. The older guy giggled at Tommy's excitement as all the three of them started walking back to Tommy's dad's car. The teenager was skipping more then walking and Dream just shook his head smiling. They got in the car, Tommy and Dream on the backseat and Tommy's dad started driving them to the center of London.

"I- I thoughts dat maybe we could go eat and den we owould do something funsies!" Tommy blurted out, stunbling a bit over his words. "Oh that sounds fun!" Dream said, trying to ingnore the childish tone in Tommy's voice. He smiled and ruffled Tommy's hair, making the boy laugh. Tommy reached into a little bag he had with you and pulled out a Dream blob stuffie. "I has dis!" Tommy said excitedly and showed the stuffie to the blonde guy.

"Wow, that's cool. That's the one I sent you isn't it?" Dream asked. "Yeah it is!" Tommy smiled. Dream wasn't weirded out by the sudden change in Tommy's mood, just a bit confused. He decided to change the subject from childish stuff to something else. "So, are we planning on doing a vlog or something?" Dream asked and pulled out his phone. Tommy realized how far he had slipped and held himself back.

    "Y-yeah, pwo-probably" Tommy mumbled and stuffed the stuffie back into his back. He looked down at his feet and for the rest of the ride he let Dream talk. "Okay, you guys can probably take a taxi back home like we talked about Tommy. Dream, I'll take your stuff back to our house if that's okay with you" Tommy's dad smiled as the teen and young adult got out of the car. "Of course, that sounds good" Dream smiled and thank the man for the ride.

"I thoughts maybe you would like to go eat something?" Tommy asked Dream as they started walking around. "Sure, what would you say about just Mc Donald's, I'm craving junk food rn" Dream said as he saw the fast food restaurant down the street. "Yeah! I wants a happy meal!" Tommy squealed in excitement and forgot to try and keep big again. The younger guy started skipping along the road again.

"Omg slow down! I can't keep up with you!" Dream laughed as he tried to catch up with Tommy. Tommy just giggled as a response and skipped all the way to the Mc Donald's. Dream faked being out of breath as he caught up with Tommy. "Omg have you drank energy drinks or something or where is all of this energy coming from?" Dream asked. "No uh, energy drinks are only fow big boys, Wilby says dat" Tommy smiled.

Dream raised his eyebrow at Tommy's childish behavior but shook it off. "Tommy Tommy wait! You need your mask!" Dream yelled after the boy who almost got in to the restaurant without one. "Oh yea, sowwy, I almost fowgot" Tommy giggled and reached into his bag for a mask. He put his on, first time tho wrong way and laughed about it. Dream shook his head smiling.

    As they stepped into the Mc Donald's, Tommy immediately clinged onto Dream's arm. "Tommy... uhm, you alright?" Dream asked as the little was holding onto the older guy. "It's weally loud" Tommy whispered and snuggled closer to Dream. "Oh. Well what do you want to eat, I will pay ofc" The blonde asked as he pulled out his wallet. Tommy turned his head to look at Dream with glowing eyes.

    "Can I have a happy meal? With nuggies? Pwease?" Tommy pleaded and looked at Dream with big eyes. Dream came to the conclusion that Tommy was going to act this way the whole time so he decided to just go with it. "Sure, would you like a toy or ice cream bud?" Dream smiled and looked at the little. Tommy's chest felt warm when he heard the nickname and noticed Dream catching on. "A toy pwease!" He said happily.

   "Okay, that's good then" The older guy said and he was really catching on to the stuff. Dream made the order and then did a few quick google searches. While he was doing that, they had sat down and Tommy had dug out his Dream plushie again and was now babbling to it. Then Dream came across a article about age regression, he quickly read it before confronting Tommy.

   "Hey, Tommy, are you little right now?" Dream asked with a soft voice as he looked the little into the eyes. Tommy's eyes widened before nodding a bit. "I hopes Dweam not mad" The boy mumbled. "Of course I'm not mad, if this is the way you cope then I'm here for you" Dream smiled. Tommy looked relieved when his friend finally knew. Then their order was ready and Dream went to pick it up.

    Dream gave Tommy his food as they sat next to each other. "Here's your nuggets, fries, drink... and toy!" The older smiled as he passed all the items to him. Tommy immediately got to the toy first and unwrapped it in seconds. It was a tiny blue race car. The blonde boy gasped in joy as he started rolling it on the table. "Ok ok, I know you like your new toy but it's time to eat" Dream smiled. "Otay..." the little mumbled and placed the race car on the table.

    Tommy started stuffing fries into his mouth as Dream dug into his Big Mac. "Oh nu, I dwopped!" The little said shocked when he got some ketchup on his white sweat shirt. Dream turned to look at the teen and saw that he was becoming teary eyed. "Oh little one, don't cry! It's alright, Dream will get it all cleaned up for you!" He said quickly and grabbed some paper. Tommy's lower lip started trembling and tears started pouring out of his eyes.

     "Oh bud, look look, there's only a little stain now" Dream tried calming him down. Tommy was whimpering quietly so Dream closed him into a hug. "Toms, kiddo. It was just a little oopsie" the blonde smiled and ruffled Tommy's hair. "Mhm" Tommy whimpered back and slipped his thumb into his mouth. Dream rubbed up and down the side of Tommy's arm, making him calm down a bit. "You feel like you're ready to eat now?" Dream asked softly.

     Tommy sniffled one more time before answering: "Yeah" So then they continued eating, Tommy finished his nuggets and fries (without spilling anything this time) when they were done with eating, they decided to head back to Tommy place already. And so, Dream became Tommy's caregiver.

My fyp is only berries and cream.