Thunderstorms scare little babies (Ponk & Awesamdude)

Request by: SleepiTeaBunni

Little: Ponk (0-1) CG: Awesamdude

A/N: First of all I wanted to say sorry not updating in like three days or so. I tried regressing for the first time yesterday and it was really fun but later that day and today I have just been in this really fuzzy, not knowing if I'm tiny or big state. I was in between headspaces for like an hour or more today and it was really frustrating. I just don't like being alone when little :( And on top of all of that I started my fucking period today so I have just been feeling really poorly this whole day. So to summon this day up, it has been absolutely shit.

Plot: Sam has been working long hours in the prison every day. One day there's a thunderstorm and Sam comes home and finds Ponk smaller than usual. They keep stuff in case he regresses that small.

And this is an SMP story so don't come for me for using the term "boyfriend" Sam and Ponk are canonically together:)

-Sam's POV-
There was an awful thunderstorm going on when I arrived home from work. I opened the door and walked inside. "Ponk! I'm home!" I yelled into the quiet apartment. When I didn't get an answer, I got confused when I wasn't greeted by a happy toddler coming running to me to give me a hug. I felt bad for working long hours and I couldn't be there all the time for the little.

   Maybe he just was big today and wanted to go to sleep early. "Pooonk!" I yelled one last time and walked into our bedroom. Then I saw my boyfriend curled up on a ball in his little corner. It was a corner of our bedroom which was filled with stuffies, blankets and pillows. "Oh Ponky baby, are you tiny right now?" I asked softly and kneeled down next to the younger guy.

   The little flinched a bit as he looked up at me, his face was covered in tears and he was still in his big boy clothes. He nodded and clinged onto my arm tightly. "Ok love, how old are you feeling?" I asked as I sat down on the ground and pulled the little on my lap. He held up his fist, it made me confused for a bit but then I realized. "Oh you're a really really tiny baby aren't you?" I said as I ran my hand up and down his back.

-No ones POV-
Ponk had never been this tiny before and it was kind of scaring him. He was holding onto his caregiver for dear life as Sam was speaking soothing words to him. "Let's calm down together, ok? What if I run you a bubble bath and then we can get you into a comfy pair of jammies" Sam said with a soft voice and earned a sniffle and a tiny nod from Ponk. Sam could see Ponk flinching every time he heard the thunder.

  Sam then picked his baby up and placed him on his hip, Ponk rested his head against his caregiver's shoulder. Sam set him to sit on the bathroom floor and got Ponk's swimming trunks from the shelf that they had in the bathroom. "Let's get you changed..." Sam said and put the swimming trunks on the baby. "You're not feeling really talkative today aren't you?" Sam mumbled quietly as he got the water running.

Ponk was now sucking on his thumb as he was sitting on the fluffy rug. Then the bath was ready, Sam had added in Lavender bubble mix. "Bath time baby!" Sam said and lifted him up from his waist. Ponk started kicking his legs as he was anxious when the water touched his legs. But he relaxed when he felt the warm water around him. Ponk made happy little splashes on the water and giggled.

Sam laughed and threw some bath toys in too. "Let's wash your hair honey" Sam smiled and grabbed the baby shampoo. He put it in the baby's hair who looked pretty zoned out. Ponk started chewing on the rubber duck that he had picked up from the water. "No Ponky, that's icky!" Sam said and took the toy out from the little's mouth. That made Ponk whine and he tried reaching for the duck.