Oh no gluten! (Skephalo)

Not a request again, just some writing :)

Little: BadBoyHalo ( 2-5) CG: Skeppy

Warnings! Throwing up

Plot: As you guys know, Bad is allergic to gluten. He ends up eating something with gluten in it and when he gets sick from it, he regresses and needs help from Skeppy to get better.

-Bad's POV-
I was streaming on Munchy, doing a event like every Saturday with Omaru (I don't know how to spell his name lol) "Hey Bad, I'm sorry I need to go" Omaru said to me. "Nooo, you can't leave" I groaned as I typed some commands in the chat. "I have to, sorry" Omaru laughed, said goodbye to chat and me and left.

  "So it's just me and you chat now" I hummed as I flew around on the server. "Do you guys want to have another event or-" my sentence was cut short when I felt a sharp pain on my lover stomach. "What the muffin..." I whispered to myself as I rubbed my belly slightly. I just shook my head and continued to talk. "So, ok. Let's do an event" I said and started setting things up.

   I started the event and it started normally until the pain hit again, sharper this time. My face scrunched in pain, where were these cramps coming from? I tried to brush the cramping off by just continuing on with the event. But, after a bit, the pain got unbearable and I slipped a hand under my hoodie to rub my tummy.

   Another sharp pain, tears started stinging my eyes. I blinked them off and just kept rubbing my belly while playing. I realized that I had been quiet for a really long time and chat was asking what was wrong. "I'm really sorry chat, I'm not feeling too well, I think I need to end the stream now" I said quietly. "Bye chat, see you in the next stream" I said and ended the stream.

Immediately when I ended the stream, I got up from my chair and immediately laid down on my bed, curled up on a ball. Tears started rolling down my cheeks, the pain was getting unbearable and I didn't even know where it was coming from. My head felt heavy and fuzzy and I tried to push the feelings away but I knew what was about to happen, I was gonna slip.

-Skeppy's POV-
I was sitting on the couch in our shared apartment, watching TV. I was scrolling through channels, not really knowing what to watch. Then I heard Bad's room door open. I was confused, I thought he was supposed to stream for another hour or two.

   "Hey Bad, wasn't you supposed to stream?" I asked as he walked from his room. In noticed that he had wrapped his arms around his belly. "G-geppy, it weally huwts" Bad sobbed quietly and I could hear from his voice that he was I little space. "Oh honey, where're does it hurt?" I cooed slightly as I walked over to him. He didn't answer, just kept on crying as I hugged him tightly.

   "Does it hurt here?" I asked and rubbed his tummy a bit. "Mhm" he chocked out between tears. "I know it's not fun to have an upset tummy, come, let's go sit in the couch" I smiled softly and took Bad by hand. Bad was holding onto his stomach and he looked like it was pretty sore. I pulled Bad on my lap and slipped my hand under his sweater.

   "May I?" I asked carefully, Bad nodded as tears were tripping down his face. I lifted up his sweater and placed a hand on his stomach,  It looked pretty bloated and I sadly knew what caused Bad bloating; gluten. "Oh baby boy, I didn't know it was this sore" I said with empathy as even me touching his belly made tears start collecting under his eyes again.

   "I dunno why it huwts!" Bad whimpered and cuddled closer to me. I tried to think. "What did you eat today?" I asked him. "I ate bwead that was up... thewe" Bad said quietly and pointed at the cupboard. What Bad said confirmed my thoughts. "Oh honey, it wasn't gluten free bread. I bought it for myself, I'm sorry I should have told you" I apologized and rubbed Bad's stomach.