Cookies make grumpy littles happy (Niki & Wilbur)

Request by: zarie_zara

Little: Nihachu (3-5) CG: Wilbur

Plot: Niki wakes up feeling in between head spaces and during the day, she slips and Wilbur comforts him. After that they bake something like cake or cookies :)

-Niki's POV-
I woke up feeling a bit fuzzy and my head heavy. I didn't really now if I was big or little, maybe something in between. I huffed annoyed as I crawled out of bed and pulled on one of Wilbur's sweater's that he had gave to me. I also pulled on a pair of shorts. It was a bit big on me and made me feel safe. I walked out of my room and saw Wilbur eating breakfast and scrolling through Twitter.

  "Morning Niki" he hummed and kept putting cereal in his mouth. "Morning" I murmured and brushed a hair off from in front of my face. "You feeling okay Niki?" Wilbur asked rising his eyebrow at me. "Why wouldn't I?" I asked as I poured some cereal into a bowl. "You're just sounding a bit... you know... tired, fuzzy" he shrugged and got back to eating. I quickly turned my head towards him and suddenly got defensive.

   "Stop treating me like a kid, even tho I regress it doesn't mean I can't take care of myself!" I spat out, grabbed my cereal and stormed into my room. I shut the door behind me, I could hear Wilbur shouting something behind me. I built a little shed from blankets and pillows on my bed and took my cereal with me as I got in there. I was annoyed and mad at Wilbur, didn't have to treat me like a baby always! I was a big girl now! Or... that's what I told myself.

"Stuwpid Wilby" I murmured as I was eating my cereal. Zuko (her cat) came from under my bed and jumped next to me. It started purring and I petted Zuko's back. As I was just sitting on my bed with the cereal cup and Zuko, I heard a little knock on my door. "Go away!" I yelled. Then the door opened and Wilbur stepped in. The older guy walked over to my bed and sat on the end of it.

  "Hey Niki, look, I'm sorry for treating you like a kid. If you're not feeling little then you're not, isn't that right?" Wilbur smiled and placed a hand on my shoulder. I picked Zuko up and just hugged the cat close without answering. "Or... do you feel little after all?" Wilbur asked me and furrowed his brows. I didn't want to say anything and I just nodded slightly.

   Wilbur let out a quiet giggle and came closer to me. "You can be really stubborn sometimes, princess" he said and ruffled my hair. I blushed a bit from embarrassment. Wilbur's soft voice was making me slip deeper and deeper into little space. "You know you don't ever have to be embarrassed. And I understand that you were cranky this morning, we all are sometimes, c'mhere" Wilbur said smiling and invited me to sit on his lap.

  I set Zuko down and crawled on my caregivers lap.

This is the position they are in (minus the kissing)

-No one's POV-
"Is there anything specific you would like to do princess?" Wilbur asked the younger girl as he combed through her hair. Niki felt fuzzy and happy inside from hearing the nickname she loved. The little just shrugged. "What would you say about a... treat? Maybe something sweet. What if we make it together" Wilbur asked.

   Niki lifted her head up and looked at his caregiver exitedly. "Yes! I wanna bake cookies!" Niki squealed and got up from the bed. She ran to her closet and got out a pink Hello Kitty apron.

 "Wow, where did you get that?" Wilbur giggled as he walked over to the little

"Wow, where did you get that?" Wilbur giggled as he walked over to the little. "Puffy sent it to me!" She said smiling. "And- and I got one for you too!"

Wilbur laughed as Niki gave the apron to him

Wilbur laughed as Niki gave the apron to him. "Well thank you this is... awesome!" Wilbur smiled. He helped Niki put it on and tied it behind her back. Niki grabbed a paci from the nightstand and put it between her lips. The two of them went to the kitchen and started looking for ingredients. "So what kind of cookies would you like to make, sugar cookies or double chocolate cookies?" Wilbur asked as he placed the cookie mix boxes on the counter.

  "Hmm... both!" She squealed exitedly and made Wilbur laugh. They got out all the bowls and cups they needed and got started. Niki opened all the boxes and baggies. "Can I eat dis?" She asked as she looked at the powder. "No princess, we need to make it before eating" Wilbur said smiling. Niki wasn't pleased with that answer so she put her finger in the little baggie and tasted it.

  "Hey, what did I say about not eating the powder?" Her caregiver said and put his hands on his hips. Niki just laughed and poured the rest of the powder into the bowl. Wilbur just rolled his eyes, he could never be mad at her for long. They cracked eggs into the bowls and made two batches of cookies. "I will put them in the oven because it's very hot remember" Wilbur said as he put the cookies in the oven.

Niki sat in front of the oven and looked at the cookies that were baking. While they waited for the cookies to bake, Niki decided that she wanted to do some drawing. Wilbur got out her crayons and some paper for her and watched as the little was just silently drawing. "Is finished!" She said proudly when she finished her drawing. It was a picture of her and Wilbur in their aprons baking.

"That's awesome honey! Let's go put it on the fridge shouldn't we" Wilbur smiled and took Niki by the hand. Niki uput it on the fridge door with her other drawings and was so exited to see it there. Then the cookies were done and Wilbur took them out of the oven. "I wanna taste it already!" Niki said impatiently and jumped up and down a bit.

"We need to wait for them to cool down Niki" Wilbur said and picked up the shorter girl. "Baba, let me dooown!" Niki squealed and giggled. Wilbur started spinning her around and made Niki laugh even harder. "Can we eat now?" Niki asked when they were both laying on the floor giggling. "Ok, I think they are cooled down now" Wilbur smiled.

Niki ran to the kitchen exitedly and immediately grabbed a double chocolate cookie and but down to it. "Is it good?" Her caregiver asked as he grabbed a sugar cookie. "I's pewfect!" She said smiling. They decided to eat some more cookies while sitting on the couch and Wilbur read a book for Niki.

I'm in love with the shape of you😩 - Ed Sheeran, I don't know the year