Thunderstorms and home alone don't make a good compilation (Karlnap)

Request by KeiraWeller

Cg: Sapnap Little: Karl (1-3)
Relationship: They are dating

Warnings! Thunder storms, crying, panicking

Plot: Karl is afraid of storms and a storm hits while he's home alone. When Karl gets scared, he easily slips into his little space. Sapnap is at Dream's house and Karl calls him.

-Karl's POV-
I flinched as I heard the storm outside the window. My eyes shot to the window as the rain started pouring outside. It got dark very quickly. My heart started raising and I felt the panic growing inside of me. "No no no... I hate storms" I whined quietly to myself and pulled my knees to my chest.

The fear made my mind feel fuzzy and I wanted to regress. But I didn't want to do it alone, I regressed to a pretty young age and I just felt unsafe when being alone. I saw the lighting again and flinched, curling to the couch. I started feeling younger as the fuzzy feeling in my mind kept growing. Tears started collecting under my eyes.

The thunder got louder every second and I stumbled up from the couch towards our bedroom. I quickly grabbed my phone from the coffee table and got to our room. I pulled the covers over me and grabbed my bear stuffie from the corner of the bed. I got Sapnap's number from my phone and brought the phone to my ear with trembling hands.

-Sapnap's POV-
"So if we record early at Friday, I can stills stream after that" Dream thinked out loud while me, him and George were sitting around Dream's kitchen table. George had placed himself comfortably on Dream's lap, laying his head against Dream's chest.

   My phone kept buzzing but I just ignored it, I have missed so many Dream team meetings and I didn't want to make Dream and George more annoyed. "Someone's missing you" George mumbled quietly while he looked at Dream's computer screen. "Yeah, apparently" I sighed in response.

   "You can answer, it's fine" Dream smiled and typed something on the computer. I picked up my phone, Karl was calling. "Hi babe, I'm at a meeting you remember?" I said to the phone. "Pwease come home, it's so louwd!" I heard Karl whimper to the phone, he was little. The tiny words were followed by chocked scared cries.

"Oh baby boy, you don't like thunderstorms don't you?" I asked with a soft voice. "N-no" Karl hiccuped and I heard him shuffle in the covers. "Can dada pwease come home?" "Of course, I will be heading there" I said and started collecting my stuff together.

Dream raised his eyebrows like he was asking where I was going. "It's Karl, he's little" I whispered to Dream and covered the phone speaker with my hand so Karl couldn't hear me. "Oh, ok" Dream nodded understandingly. I picked up my stuff, pulled my shoes on and headed out the door while I was still on the phone with Karl.

   I stepped into my car and started it, the storm was really going off. "Awe you home soon?" Karl asked quietly. "Just like ten minutes baby, I will have to hang up or I will get pulled over, bye Karly" I said to the phone while taking a turn towards our apartment. "Otay, bye dada" Karl whined hesitantly.

I hang up and put the phone into my pocket and kept on driving. This was the third meeting that I missed but Karl was more important than some meeting. After a little bit I arrived back at our house and parked the car. I covered my head with my hands to not get completely soaked, I quickly unlocked the door and stepped in.

   "Karl baby! Where are you?" I yelled to the dark apartment. "Bedwoom" I hear a small voice coming from our bedroom. When I walked over to our room, I heard sobbing coming from under the covers. I sat on the edge of the bed and lifted the covers up to reveal a miserable looking Karl with tears covering his whole face.

"Oh bubba, are you ok?" I asked softly. "N-no, 'm scared" Karl hiccuped and put his arms out for me. I picked him up and closed him into a tight hug. I held him tightly against my chest while rubbing his back in soothing circles. "It's ok, I'm here Karl" I whispered into the little's ear. "Ok baby, can you tell me how old are you?"

Karl lifted his head up, thought about it for a second and then he put two fingers up, put one down and lifted it up again. "It's ok, you don't have to know" I smiled and set him on the edge of the bed and and got up. I searched trough our closet and grabbed a pair of footsie pajamas.

   "You wanna chance?" I asked and held the pajamas in front of him. Karl nodded in response. We got changed and then I picked Karl back up. I carried him to the kitchen, he flinched every time he heard the storm outside. I set him down on the kitchen counter, Karl was holding the bear stuffie in his hand.

"Apple juice or angel milk?" I asked and looked at the little. "Hmm... angew miwk!" Karl said excitedly, feeling the fear fade off a bit. Angel milk is warm milk mixed with sugar and vanilla witch makes it sweet. I started preparing the sweet drink by first putting the milk in the microwave and then putting the sugar and vanilla in.

Karl swung his feet back and forth, looking a bit stressed. "Dada?" He asked nervously. "Yes baby?" I asked and turned to face him. "Can I have milky now?" He slurred and bitt his lip. "Just a second love, it's heating up" When the drink was finally ready, I got the bottle for the little. "Here you go Karl" I smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead.

Karl grabbed the bottle and started drinking his milk happily. He pressed his head against my chest witch was a invite for me to hold him close. I gently rubbed up and down his back, the little's head pressed against me, him still sucking on the bottle. "You are so brave little one" I whispered. "Mhm, brave boy" Karl nodded happily and I could hear the smile on his face.

   We just stood there for awhile while Karl was finishing his bottle. When he was ready, I heard a soft yawn coming from the boy. "You tired?" I asked. "Mh, wanna nap" Karl mumbled quietly, placing a thumb in his mouth. "Let's go then" I smiled and picked him up. I carried him to our bedroom and placed him on the bed.

   He crawled under the covers, still clutching the stuffie in his hands. Karl placed his thumb in his mouth again. "No Karly, that's icky" I giggled and grabbed a light blue paci from the table. I gave it to Karl and he put it in between his lips. I tucked him in and placed a kiss on his forehead. "Night night baby" I whispered and I was about to leave.

"No no no, come back!" Karl whined and made grabby hands towards me. I rolled my eyes playfully and walked over to the little. "You don't want to sleep alone?" I asked and stroked his hair. Karl shook his head. I changed out of my jeans and pulled sweats on. After that I crawled next to Karl and closed him into a hug. I cuddled him until we both fell asleep.

Sorry this took so long to come out, but now it's here!