Playdate with cousins (Fundy)

Request by lunacosium

Again, no romantic relationship between Tubbo and Ranboo or anyone in this story.

Little: Fundy (2-4) CG: Tubbo and Ranboo (Kinda)

-Tubbo's POV-
I was just sitting in our house with Ranboo, my husband was just flipping through a random book. I was sitting on my bed just chilling until I heard some noises coming from our door. "You hear that?" I asked Ranboo. Ranboo lifted his head up from the book and looked at me confused.

  "Hear what?" He asked confused. "Listen" I whispered and pointed at the door. Ranboo went quiet and listened. "Yeah I do, that's weird" he answered, voice just as confused as mine. Then the door opened and I got up as quickly as a bullet. Ranboo immediatly became defensive and grabbed his sword, but immediately put it down when he saw who the person was.

It was Fundy. He stood in the doorway and was chewing on one of his sweater sleeves. "Fundy, what's up?" Ranboo asked. "No'hin, jus' wanted to come visit" Fundy mumbled and stared at the ground. Ranboo squinted his eyes and I knew something was off with Fundy's behavior. He didn't just come to visit, he had something in mind.

   "Fundy, why did you really come here?" I asked and raised my eyebrow at him. Fundy bit his lover lip, still with the fabric of his shirt in his mouth. I looked at Ranboo with a worried face. "Hey, is something wrong? You can tell us!" Ranboo said smiling and stepped closer to the other guy. Fundy opened his mouth, trying to talk but nothing came out.

   He lifted his head up and looked at me with panick and sadness in his eyes. "I'm stuck Tubbo, I can't slip alone" Fundy whispered. I walked closer to the scared looking guy. "You're stuck? What do you mean you're stuck?" I asked softly and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Between headspaces" Fundy mumbled.

   I was confused, but then Ranboo tapped me on the shoulder. "Did you know that Fundy regresses?" He asked me. "He does what?" I said confused, I didn't know what that meant. Then Ranboo told me what it meant and about an old friend who used age regression as an copping mechanism. "Oh" I said, now understanding a lot more.

  "We need to take care of him, he looks very stressed and overwhelmed right now" Ranboo said quietly and I nodded in response. "Hey little guy, is there something that could help you slip?" Ranboo asked smiling, he knew what to do and it was showing. "Wanna play, with Michael" Fundy said and a exited blink shined in his eyes.

   "Oh, okay! Michael would probably love to play with you!" Ranboo smiled. "Let's go to his room and see him, shouldn't we?" Ranboo gave his hand to Fundy and he grabbed it. Fundy sticked his other hand towards me as and invite to grab it. I took his hand and then we took him up to Michael's room.

   Michael loved Fundy, he was one of his best friends. Even tho Michael hadn't ever seen Fundy regressed before, I was sure Michael would love a person who was like his age. "Fundy!" Michael yelled excitedly and ran towards his cousin. Fundy giggled happily and sat down on the floor, opening his arms and hugging Michael.

   It made me smile, seeing them both so happy. "Let's play Fundy let's play!" Michael laughed and ran to the other side of the room to get his toys out. He grabbed a box of toy cars and brought it to his cousin. "Yay! I love caws!" Fundy yelled excitedly and clapped his hands. Ranboo invited me to sit down too and we bought sat on the floor next to the little friends.

   "I think it's working, he has probably been stuck between head spaces for a long time" Ranboo whispered to me and I nodded. "Hey little one, how old are you right now?" Ranboo asked softly. Fundy turned his head towards him, thought about it for a little bit and then he put up three fingers.

   "Ok, that's great" Ranboo smiled and patted Fundy's head. Fundy smiled widely and grabbed two more cars, gave one to me and one to Ranboo. "Oh thank you!" I said smiling. Then for a little bit, we just watched the two boys play with their cars and joined in a bit from time to time. Michael loved hanging out with his cousin, he didn't care if he was big or small.

   "I will go get some snacks for the boys, does that sound great?" I asked smiling. "Snackies!" Michael yelled happily and put his arms up in the air. Fundy laughed and swinged himself back and forth on the floor. I went down stairs and started looking though the chests. I grabbed two sippy cups and filled them with apple juice. I also got some crackers and brought all of that upstairs.

"Here you go boys!" I smiled and gave the sippys to the little guys. "What dis?" Fundy asked and looked at me with curiosity. "It's apple juice" I said and Fundy got exited. He started drinking it immediately and so did Michael. They ate their snacks and soon I noticed it was Michael's nap time.

"Sorry Fundy, but your cousin needs to go take a nap" I said smiling and got to pick Michael up. My son didn't resist, he just yawned softly as I carried him to his bed. "Night night Fundy!" Michael smiled as I tucked him in. "Night" Fundy said, sounding kinda sad that his friend had to go to sleep.

"Let's go downstairs so we don't bother your cousin" Ranboo said and was about to take him down stairs. "No walk, carry me!" Fundy pouted and put his arms out for him. Ranboo's expression softened and he gave in. He picked up the little and carried him downstairs. Fundy let out a little yawn, he was getting sleepy too.

"Are you sleepy?" Ranboo asked quietly. Fundy nodded in response and his expression became kinda sad. "It's ok, you can sleep in my bed" I said softly and stroked the little's cheek with my thumb. Ranboo tucked the little in my bed, the sleepiness took over him immediately. Soon, Fundy was fast asleep.

Sorry if this was bad, but I tried! It's literally 2:30 AM and I have school tomorrow, yeah.