"You don't have to be embarrassed" (Tommy and Sam +Tubbo)

Request by: ss1mmpp1nngg

Little: Tommy (4-5)  CG: Sam

Plot: Tommy is really stressed and comes to Sam's house for support. Sam suggested that he should regress and he does. Then Tubbo comes to see Sam and Tommy get embarrassed.

-Sam's POV-
"Hi Toms, what are you doing here?" I asked as Tommy rode his boat to my island. "Nothing much, just needed someone to talk to" he murmured as he stepped off the boat and walked over to me. I was concerned, he wasn't acting like himself.

   "Well, ok. Come inside then" I said and waved my hand as and invite for him to follow me. We walked into my little house and I put a fire in the fireplace. "Are you not mad at me anymore?" I asked carefully and looked at him. "Mad? No, I have bigger problems right now than being mad at you" Tommy shook his head.

   "So, what's up?" I asked and sat down next to him. He looked down at his feet and didn't answer. "Hey, Tommy? Is something up?" I asked quietly and placed a hand on his shoulder. He shook it off and looked the other way, he clearly wasn't comfortable with touching right now.

   "Tommy you know you can tell me anything right?" I said and tried to make eye contact. "Mhm, I know" Tommy mumbled and fidgeted with his fingers. He didn't want to talk but I felt like if he did, it would make him feel much better. "Well would you like something to drink? Or eat?" I asked, trying to get something out of him.

   Tommy lifted his head up and looked at me. "Warm milk please" he murmured. "Warm milk?" I thought to myself. That was one of Tommy's favorite drinks when he was little. I walked to the kitchen and poured the milk in a bottle that I kept in my house for times like this, I was his caregiver after all.

   I heated it up on the stove and poured a little bit of sugar in the bottle. I shook the bottle a bit to mix the sugar with the liquid. Then I walked back to the living area where Tommy was sitting, curled up on a ball, hugging his knees to his chest. I kneeled down to his level and looked at Tommy.

   "Here's your drink Toms" I said with my soft caregiver voice that I used when he was little. He looked at me concerned when he saw that it was in a bottle. "I think you should try and regress Tommy, you look pretty stressed out" I explained and gave the bottle to Tommy. He looked like he was gonna refuse, but then his face softened.

   "Maybe your right" he sighed and rubbed his forehead. That answer made me smile and I sat next to him. "Is there anything that would make you help slip?" I asked and looked at him. He thought about it before he answered: "Cuddles?" "Of course Toms, anything" I smiled and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

    He laid his head against my shoulder and cuddled closer. "Drink your milk before it gets cold" I suggested. He placed the bottle in his mouth and stared drinking happily. I saw him relax immediately and I quietly stroked his hair. He finished his drink quickly and now he was full of energy.

-No ones POV-
"Le''s play Sam, le''s play!" Tommy said excitedly, feeling himself slip further and further. "Ok ok, I will go get your toys" Sam smiled and got up. He went to his room where he kept a little toy box that he kept in there for Tommy. Sam carried the box into the living area and placed it in front of the little.

He started excitedly digging through it and threw toys around. He grabbed a few cars and placed them into a line on the ground. Tommy clapped his hands happily and looked at Sam with a wide smile. "Come, come!" Tommy giggled and patted the floor next to him.

Sam sat down smiling next to Tommy and he gave a car to his caregiver. Tommy started rolling them on the ground, making little "prrrm" sounds. "Look, look Sam!" The little giggled. He placed a few dolls on the ground and ran them over with his car. "Tom! You can't do that!" Sam yelled but smiled.

"I will bring them to hospital!" Tommy said and grabbed an ambulance car from the toy box. He rolled it to the dolls and placed them in it. "A hospital can be here" Sam said and built a quick hospital from legos. "Yeah yeah! Hospi'al..." Tommy mumbled the end to himself. Then they played city for awhile until Sam heard a knock on the door.

   Tommy's eyes shot on the door and he looked at Sam scared. "Who?" He asked quietly. "I don't know" Sam said and looked at the door. "Sam! Are you in here?" Tubbo's voice yelled and knocked again. Tommy became really panicked and crawled towards Sam. "Don' open pwease" Tommy whined and clutched onto his caregiver's arm.

   But just then, the door opened and Tubbo was standing in the doorway. "Sam! Have you seen Tom...my?" He stuttered when he saw his best friend curled next to the prison guard. "What is going on?" He asked confused. Tommy was clearly embarrassed and his his face into Sam's chest.

   "Can I tell him Toms?" Sam whispered softly to the little. Tommy hesitated a bit before nodding. "I just want to know what the fuck is going on?" Tubbo said and crossed his arms over his chest. "Tommy's an agereggressor" Sam whispered and rubbed Tommy's back. "An what?" Tubbo looked even more confused.

   Then Sam told what it meant to Tubbo, trying to make him understand. Tubbo just nodded though out the explanation. "Ok ok, I think I understand" Tubbo said at the end of it. He walked over to Tommy and tapped his shoulder. "Hi big guy, you don't have to be embarrassed" Tubbo smiled.

   Tommy stayed quiet for a bit, looked at Sam and then he stook his arms out for Tubbo. "W-what does he want?" Tubbo asked and looked at Sam. "He wants you to pick him up" Sam smiled. Tubbo hesitated a bit before wrapping his arms around the little and picking him up. He sat down as Tommy kept his arms around him.

   "Would it be time for a nap?" Sam asked Tommy. "Mh, nap" Tomy nodded and snuggled  against his best friend who looked a bit confused but not scared. He carefully just rubbed Tommy's back, looked at Sam for approval and Sam nodded smiling. Slowly Tommy drifted off to sleep and everything went great.

Hope you enjoyed it!