Hurt little sunshine (Tommy and Badboyhalo)

Request by: SunshineFeelings9

Little: Tommy (0-4) CG: Badboyhalo

A/N: So sad that the last chapter kind of flopped, I really liked it ):
And this one will be angsty, mostly a hurt-comfort fic.

Plot: Tommy is in a baby mindset near the egg, he just got out of prison/revived. Bbh finds him near the egg and takes care of him.

-No ones POV-
Tommy's legs were shaking, he had just been revived and was now out of the prison. His whole body was sore, everything hurt. He took shaky breaths as he just wondered around the server. His head was full and fuzzy, Tommy's thoughts were all tangled together.

He wondered to the egg, he stared at it and sat down. Tommy could feel himself slipping and he blinked slowly. A little whimper escaped Tommy's lips, his whole body trembled as he slipped his thumb in his mouth.

    At the same time, Bad was near the egg too. He saw a figure sitting in front of it, he squinted his eyes to see who it was. Bad walked behind Tommy, that teenager looked so sad. He was shaking and quiet whimpers could be heard.
Bad's heart broke. "Tommy? Is everything alright?" Bad asked softly and kneeled down next to Tommy. Tommy just whimpered and reached out for Bad. "H-hey? It's okay, don't cry" Bad said shocked when Tommy wrapped himself around Bad.

     Bad could recognize the traits really quickly, age regression. He realized that he was now holding a tiny Tommy, he was a little boy. Tommy's head was racing with thoughts, the little baby was almost chocking on air. He gripped onto Bad for dear life, looking for love and support. Bad held him close and rocked Tommy a bit. "How old are you feeling Tommy?" Bad asked quietly and combed through the blonde boy's hair.

     Tommy let out a choked sob, he was clearly in a shock state. "Mm, weally tiny" was all Tommy could say. Bad held the tiny boy close.      
    "Okay sunshine, we need to calm down. Deep breaths okay?" Bad spoke softly and ran a hand up and down Tommy's back. Tommy looked up at Bad with big glossy eyes.
    "'M scawed..." Tommy stuttered and clutched Bad's shirt. "Hey, it's okay. I'm here" The tall demon man said quietly. "C-can you take cawe of me?" The little asked.

     "So- be your caregiver?" Bad asked surprised. He didn't except Tommy to be so fast in his movements. Tommy nodded. "... of course I can" Bad softened and he kissed Tommy's forehead. Tommy took a shaky breath and leaned against Bad's chest.
    "Thank you Dada..." Tommy said quietly. Bad decided that it would be a good idea to take Tommy to his place. "Come on baby, I'll pick you up okay?" Bad said softly. Tommy nodded.

Bad put his hands under Tommy's arms and lifted the baby carefully. He placed the whining little on his hip and held him close. Bad started carrying Tommy to his place, Tommy kept on whining and whimpering, like he was scared of something. "Is everything okay sunshine?" Bad asked quietly.
    "'M- 'M scawed" Tommy whimpered and held tightly onto Bad. "What are you scared of Toms?" The older man asked, Tommy seemed so scared.

Tommy just hiccuped and sniffled, he couldn't find the words to describe his horror and pain. He was afraid of Dream, he was scared that he could come anytime to kill him again. Bad just placed a comforting kiss on to Tommy's head. They got to Bad's place and Bad placed Tommy on the couch.
    "Alright baby boy, Papa will go get you a bottle of that sounds good?" Bad said with a smile and stroked Tommy's cheek. 

     Tommy grabbed onto Bad's hand with a whine. "Daddy don' go!" The demon man couldn't do anything else but aww at the younger one.
   "Daddy will be right back baby boy, I'll just go get you something for your little tummy" Bad smiled and rubbed Tommy's belly. Tommy couldn't lie, his tummy groaned hungrily because he had been eating only potatoes for such a long time. Bad giggled at the sound that Tommy's tummy made.