Mission paper towels (The Dream team)

Request by: EilidhJustEilidh

Little: Sapnap (2-5) CG: Dream and George

Warnings! Panicking, panick attacks

Plot: Dream and George are dating and they are Sapnap's caregivers. They are shopping and Sapnap gets lost so he starts to panic and slips. They find him and then they cuddle.

A/N: So we hit 50k reads, omfg! That's such a big number, I can't even believe it! I'm so thankful for all of you guys! For the 50k reads, I could do like an eye reveal if you guys would want to see that, just say in the comments!

-Sapnap's POV-
"So we need paper towels, tomatoes, pasta and maybe some soda" Dream read from the list he had scribbled before leaving. George was leaning onto the shopping cart while pushing it, I walked a bit behind them. I had a paci in my pocket, because I was feeling a bit on the edge, but I didn't want to make a big deal out of myself.

   "Ok, Sapnap can you please go get the paper towels from the other side of the store while we go get the other stuff, let's meet at the vegetable isle, ok?" George asked me. "Sure" I smiled. "Ok great, see you in a bit" George nodded as Dream kissed him on the cheek softly and pulled George with him.

   I started walking towards where I thought the paper towels were, keep in mind, thought. I didn't really do grocery shopping, this was really rare that I went with George and Dream. So I don't really know where certain things are. I wondered around a bit, getting frustrated with everything. "How fucking hard can it be to find paper towels?" I murmured to myself.

Soon I gave up and just sighed as I stood in the middle of the huge store, people bumping into me constantly and loud noises filling my ears. People talking and yelling, children crying, loud bangs when the workers stocked up heavy items. It made me really overwhelmed and I noticed that I started to panic. My vision got blurry with tears before I could stop them from rolling down my cheeks.

I wanted to get away from the loud noises, back to Dream and George. My head felt heavy and I felt myself slip. I stumbled towards a quiet isle where there wasn't much people and sat down, my back against the shelf. As I buried my head into my hands while pulling my knees against my chest, I probably looked like a was a drunk person who passed out in the store but I couldn't care less.

I could feel myself get smaller and smaller every moment as I took the sooter from my pocket and placed it in my mouth. It helped me calm down a bit but I was still shaking and crying on the floor.

-Dream's POV-
"It shouldn't take him this long to get some paper towels" George huffed as he leaned against the shopping cart. "Yeah" I muttered as I sent him a text asking where he was. "Let's go see if we can find him, I don't want to be here longer then I have to" George said to me and started pushing the cart as I followed behind him.

We looked where the paper towels were, he wasn't there. "He's probably on the candy isle again" I shook my head as we kept walking. We were just about to start walking to the candy isle until I heard something, like quiet cries. "George, wait" I said and grabbed onto his arm. He turned to look at me. "What?" He asked. I started walking towards the noise and immediately saw Sapnap curled up on a ball against a shelf.

I speed walked to Sapnap and kneeled down next to him. "D-dada?" He choked out as he looked up at me with a face covered in tears. "Oh baby boy, did you get lost?" I spoke with empathy and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Y-yeah, I was weally scawed" the little hiccuped and made grabby hands towards me. I wrapped my arms around him and lifted him on my lap as I sat down on the floor.

   George came walking to us and sat down next to us. "Hi Sappy, don't cry honey" George said and rubbed Sapnap's cheek with his thumb. Sapnap laid his head against George's hand and I placed a kiss in his hair. "We should get going home, I think Sap would be down for a nap" I smiled and stood up with the little still in my arms.

    We left the cart there as we started walking towards the exit. We definitely got weird stares from people but I couldn't care less. As we got to our car, George got to the backseat with Sapnap and let him cuddle close to him. I started the car and drove home. Sapnap wasn't down for walking so I had to pick him up and carry him inside. He wanted immediately to chance into comfier clothes and get a snack.

   I let George pick new clothes for Sapnap as I made a snack for him; a sandwich and some juice in a sippy cup. George held Sapnap's hand as they walked out from the bedroom. "Did you guys change" I asked smiling as I invited them to sit on the couch. Sapnap was in a panda hoodie that had a hood with panda ears on it.

   "Ye!" He squeaked and ran to me. I let him crawl on my lap and I kissed his nose. "Did Daddy help you get changed?" I asked as the little played with my hoodie strings. "Yes, I love Daddy" he smiled as George came to sit down next to me. "I love you too my little Panda" George said and ruffled the littles hair. "Let's watch some cartoons, ok?" I nodded and turned on the tv.

   For a few hours the three of us just cuddled on the couch until Sapnap fell asleep between us.