Picnic with a moody baby (Niki & Wilbur)

Request by: KeirraHartwell

Little: Niki (4-6 at the start, 0-1 towards the end) CG: Wilbur

A/N: So people wanted to see more grumpy littles so in this one Niki is a bit moody through the whole thing and her emotions are chancing pretty quickly. And welcome to a longer chapter :) (Sorry If I changed the plot a bit, I hope you don't mind)

Plot: Niki has a hard time regressing so Wilbur takes heron a picnic to a flower field. Then Niki saw someone she doesn't like and she regresses to baby space and Wilbur takes care of her.

-Wilbur's POV-
I knocked on Niki's room door and waited for and answer. I heard a quiet: "Come in" so I stepped inside. I saw the girl standing in front of her closet still wearing her pajamas, Niki looked like she was making a tough decision. "Is everything ok?" I giggled as she looked at her shirts and pants in the closet.

  "No! Everything is not ok! I don't know if I want... or can regress today so I don't know if I want to wear big girl clothes or not!" She pouted and stomped her foot. I could see that she was definitely in a need of a good day being small, she was so crancky. "What do you mean "can't regress?" I asked and sat on the edge of her bed and looked as she flipped through her clothes. Niki grabbed a shirt, looked at it and threw it on the floor.

   "I jus' can't Wilby!" Niki pouted to me and I could hear from her voice that she wanted to regress. I walked behind her sympathetically and wrapped my arms around her from behind. "Relax princess, that's how you make it easier for yourself" I said and squeezed her tightly. I could feel Niki relaxing under my touch a bit and she melted into my touch.

   "Is there anything you would want to do that could help you feel smaller?" I asked and combed through her hair. She held my hands In hers and looked back at her clothes. "Can we go outside?" Niki asked and turned to look at me. "Yes, what would you say about a... picnic?" I suggested and made him giggle excitedly. "Yes yes! Les' go on a picnic Wilby, les' go!" She laughed and jumped up and down a bit, making her look super adorable.

-No ones POV-
"Let's choose you an adorable picnic outfit, shouldn't we?" Wilbur said and stroked Niki's cheek with his thumb. She acted like she was about 4-6 years old right now but she usually slipped younger so Wilbur thought that he could help make her feel even younger because when she was really young, she was the happiest.