Pandas and storm flowers (The Dream team)

Request by: Lemon_Writer13

Little: Sapnap (2-4) CG's: Dream and GeorgeNotFound

Plot: The Dream team is on a car ride and it's a dark and stormy day. Sapnap starts slipping when they hear that there was a car crash nearby. They go to the bakery to calm the little down and they have a picnic in the car. Then they go to a flowery field in the rain.

-Sapnap's POV-
We were just driving around the city in Dream's car. I sat on the backseat, scrolling through my phone. The rain was hitting against the car windows, thunder sent loud sounds through the outside.
I flinched a bit as I heard it, George and Dream were just keeping up a random conversation. Dream turned up the radio suddlenly and made a "Shh" sound to quiet the other two down so he could hear.

-No ones POV-
Radio: There has been a car crash on the road -idk-, keep cautious if you're driving on the same road right now.
Sapnap immediately started looking out the windows for any signs of drunk drivers or anything that could make them get into a crash.
"Oh shit, probably one of those drunkies again, I have heard about like three crashes already this month" Dream said to George who was now flipping around the radio channels.

Sapnap was now very cautious of everything and he looked around in panick. He was always afraid of getting into a car crash. The youngest started chewing on his hoodie string, trying to relive stress. George turned to look at the brunette on the backseat.
"Sap? Ya doing alright?" The oldest asked calmly. He had settled on a random radio channel that played mostly pop when he couldn't find anything better.

"H-Hmh? Yeah I-I'm fine..." He was slurring his words just a bit, his mind felt fuzzy and head heavy from the panick.
"Alrighty then" George hummed as an response and turned back to the road. Sapnap's heart was pounding and his chest felt heavy.
He knew he was slipping, why did he say to George that everything was fine? Sapnap held back little whimpers.

"D-daddy..." Sapnap whisper whimpered and put his thumb into his mouth. Dream quickly turned to look back at his baby. He saw Sapnap's face and put two and two together really quickly.
        "Oh- What is it Sappas?" Dream asked softly and George turned to look at him too. Sapnap now started sobbing, he was relieved that he could let the waterfalls fall.
        "Hey, Pandas... what's wrong honey?" George cooed and reached a hand to rub Sapnap's thigh. Sapnap grabbed onto George's hand and hiccuped.

        "Go sit with him on the backseat and I'll try and find a place we could pull over" Dream whispered to George as he started looking for somewhere to stop. George nodded, unbuckled his seatbelt and climbed next to the crying little.
         "Sappas... hey it's okay honey, dada's here" George spoke softly and the youngest burried his face to George's chest, sobbing. Tears and snot were rubbing running down his face and now their were all staining George's shirt but George didn't mind.

         It thundered loudly again and Sapnap winced, making him bawl even harder. George felt so bad for his baby, he hugged the little close and rubbed softly up and down his back.
        "Let's find your paci okay? Would you want your paci Sappas?" The brunette asked quietly as he tried to calm the panicked little.
        "M-mhm" Sapnap nodded shakily as he was gripping George's shirt tightly.

         George started digging through Sapnap's little teddy bear backpack and quickly found Sapnap's paci.

       "Look bubs, dada found your paci" George smiled and brushed hairs off from Sapnap's face

       "Look bubs, dada found your paci" George smiled and brushed hairs off from Sapnap's face. He offered the little his paci and Sapnap gladly took it. Sapnap immediately calmed down a bit as he started suckling on the soother.
         Dream quickly found a cute bakery and he parked in front of it. The rain was still hitting against the car windows.

"Daddy found a cute bakery Sappas, would you want to go and pick out some goodies for us?" Dream said softly as he turned to look at the two on the backseat. Sapnap lifted his head a bit at the word "goodies." He nodded with a little sniffle as he clung onto George.
          George helped Sapnap put on a mask and the two older guys put on masks as well.

        "Alright Sappas, daddy will pick you up now" Dream spoke with a soft smile and picked Sapnap up by the waist. The little was sniffling quietly but was a bit calmer than before.
          Sapnap held onto Dream, suckling on his pacifier under his mask. The blonde man held the youngest on his hip as they walked into the bakery. It smelled heavenly in there and it looked so cozy.

         The little peeked up from Dream's chest and looked around at all the baked goodies around them.
        "Look at this little one, all of these yummy things. What would you like?" George asked quietly and rubbed Sapnap's back. Sapnap bounced a bit in excitement and pointed towards the things he wanted.

        "Dat! Dat!" Sapnap mumbled behind his paci as he pointed at some chocolate muffins. George told the worker what Sapnap wanted and to put three of them in a bag. The woman behind the counter smiled and nodded.
          Sapnap also picked out some funfetti cookies and double chocolate cookies.
          "You literally are a sweetie pie my dear!" Dream giggled and ruffled Sapnap's hair. Sapnap hummed with a smile and nuzzled his head against Dream'a chest while George paid.

          They walked back to their car with all the sweets and Sapnap was trying to reach to grab the bag from George.
          "Not yet Pandas, you gotta be patient okay?" George said softly and rubbed Sapnap's cheek with his hand. Sapnap huffed a bit. Dream placed him back in the car, George got next to him and Dream went to sit back on the driver's seat.

          The rain had calmed down a bit and it wasn't pouring anymore, the storm was also a lot calmer. Soon Sapnap was humming the paw patrol theme song and bopping his head. George giggled and Dream just shook his head with a smile.
"Goodies now?" The little asked and nudged on George's sleeve. He was getting inpatient.
"Just wait, we need to use our patience alright?" George smiled and kissed Sapnap's cheek, the youngest huffed and put his paci back into his mouth.

          "Maybe dada can give you one cookie, what do you say dada?" Dream smiled and looked at the two from the front mirror. George sighed but smiled.
          "Okay, choose one Sappy" The shortest have the bag towards Sapnap and the little squealed in excitement. He took out a funfetti cookie and started munching on it.
         He did spill crumbs all over the seat but Dream wouldn't ever scold his baby for that.

         Soon Dream parked the car, George looked up at Dream and stopped cooing at Sapnap for a moment.
         "Where are we?" George asked as Dream unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car. Sapnap just tried to take another cookie.
         "Let's go eat the cookies outside, shouldn't we?" The blonde smiled and put the cookies and muffins into a little basket.

         "But it's raining" George said and furrowed his brows.
         "There's umbrellas you know" Dream giggled and took out two umbrellas from the trunk. Sapnap looked outside the car window as his seatbelt was unbuckled by George.
           He was excited to see a beautiful foggy flower forest and he bounced a bit.

          "Da flowes!" The little panda squealed and pointed. Dream smiled as he picked the little up from the car, Sapnap flinched at the rain a bit but didn't mind.
          "Yes Pandas, there are flowers!" Dream said and nuzzled Sapnap's cheek with his hand. Sapnap looked around as Dream was carrying him and George was carrying a basket. They made their way to a picnic area which had a little roof over it.

           George laid down a picnic blanket and set down the basket on it. Dream set the little down on the blanket and Sapnap bounced a bit in excitement, he was holding his panda plushie.
            The three started eating all the goodies they had bought, they had a good time with Dream entertaining them with stories and jokes.

Slow updates are my thing apparently-