Movie night gone wrong (Techno and Wilbur)

Request by Danistravagant

Little: Techno (1-3) CG: Wilbur

Warnings! Horror movies, crying, panicking

Plot: Techno and Wilbur have a movie night, they decided to watch a horror movie. But, Techno feels embarrassed to say that he's afraid of horror movies. After a bad scare, Techno slips and Wilbur takes care of him.

-Wilbur's POV-
"So you bought the snacks?" I asked as we walked into my house. "Yep, chips, candy, chocolate, a six pack of Redbull..." Techno told and I laughed. "You're prepared" I said and he set all the stuff on the counter. Techno plopped down on the couch. "Of course, you never see me unprepared" he nodded and a grin spread onto his face.

I rolled my eyes playfully and started opening the packages. I poured the chips and candies into bowls, grabbed Red Bull's for both of us and brought it all into the living room. Techno had already made himself comfy on the couch, taking almost half of it for himself. "Can you like, move your ass to the side a little? That would be well appreciated" I said as I stood there.

Techno looked at me and said: "Well I guess you can sit on your sofa" He moved over and I sat down next to him. "So, what are we watching?" Techno asked as I opened the TV. "I thought we should watch It, you know the horror film with the clown?" I said as I scrolled through Netflix.

-No ones POV-
The color drained from Techno's face. He absolutely hated horror movies. Even tho he was brave and the blood god, something about horror movies just made him feel sick and terrified. "Techno? Hello?" Wilbur said, waving his hand in front of his brothers face.

"W-what? S-sorry, I think I zoned out" Techno stuttered shaking his head a bit. Wilbur raised his eyebrows at him. "Ok, so the movie is ok with you?" Wilbur asked and typed it in the search bar. "Y-yeah, totally, totally" Techno answered. Wilbur noticed the change in Techno's behavior but didn't think much of it and just turned on the movie.

It started playing and Wilbur immediately cracked open the energy drink and took a sip. He leaned forward to see it closer while Techno was already getting ready for the scary bits by hugging a pillow against his chest. The movie went on and it started getting darker. Wilbur was stuffing himself with chips, but Techno hadn't touched any of the snacks.

Techno was getting fuzzy and he was uncomfortable, he wasn't enjoying the movie at all. "Here comes the part where the clown rips the little boy's hand off!" Wilbur said, sounding exited witch made Techno feel bad. Then it happened, the clown came from the severs and boom, there was blood everywhere and the boys hand was off.

Techno let out a quiet scream and covered his eyes. At the same time, he slipped. And he slipped deep and young. "Tuwn it off Will, tuwn it off!" Techno cried out and buried his face into the pillow. Wilbur quickly turned his head to look at him. Techno was whimpering quietly, feeling the panick inside of him.

"H-hey, Techno what's wrong?" Wilbur asked, he was shocked about his reaction. Techno couldn't form words through the sobs and his whole body was shaking. "Ok, come here" Wilbur sighed and pulled Techno into a hug. He realized that Techno had regressed, maybe the horror movie wasn't a good idea after all.

The always so tough and strong guy was now shivering and sobbing against the taller guys chest, trying to catch his breath. "You need to breathe little one, please" Wilbur whispered softly and pulled the little onto his lap. He started bouncing him up and down, trying to calm Techno down.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were afraid of horror movies. If I knew, I wouldn't have even put it on in the first place" Wilbur cooed quietly and tried to get Techno to look at him. He brushed the hair away from his face and tried to make eye contact. "Hey, do you forgive me?" Wilbur asked softly looking into Techno's red puffy eyes.

"Mhm, I's not Wilbys fault" Techno sniffled and smiled a little. Wilbur smiled and hugged the little tightly. "Is there anything I could do to make yourself feel better?" Wilbur asked softly as Techno laid his head against his big brother's chest. "Cawtoons?" He asked and looked up at Wilbur. "Of course Techno" Wilbur smiled and placed Techno down on the sofa.

He went to the kids section on Netflix and turned on Peppa pig. Techno's face brightened as the cartoon started playing and he swiped his eyes and nose. "I will get you a drink and some snacks ok?" Wilbur said softly as he placed a hand on Techno's shoulder. "Mhm!" Techno hummed as he focused on the show.

Wilbur thought that Red Bull probably wasn't the best drink for a little, so he decided to settle on angel milk. Wilbur poured some milk into a bottle and put in some vanilla and sugar. Then he heated it up in the microwave for 30 seconds until it was the perfect temperature. Wilbur also poured some Goldfish into a little bowl and walked back to the living room.

"Here you go little one" Wilbur smiled as he gave the bottle and snack to the little. He immediately latched onto the bottle and started drinking happily while watching the cartoon. He laid his head against Wilbur's side and Wilbur wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "Here, take a snack" Wilbur suggested and gave some Goldfish to him.

Techno ate and drank all of his snacks happily and then they just watched the cartoon together. Techno put his head onto Wilbur lap and looked up at his caregiver. "Boop!" Wilbur said and poked Techno's nose. That made him giggle and he did the same thing to Wilbur.

"Wilby, pwease no howwow movies anymo'e" Techno mumbled quietly and played with his hoodie sleeves. "No, no horror movies" Wilbur nodded smiling and messed with Techno's hair.

Hope you liked this one, babes.