The Blade and his soft side (The sbi)

Request by: _HollyMay8_

Little: Techno (2-3) CG: Wilbur

Warnings! Yelling

Plot: The sbi meets up but Techno ends up slipping. Wilbur takes care of him and the rest of the sbi is really supportive.

A/N: I've noticed that many of you are really big little Techno fans so yeah, you must like this one! And sorry if I changed the plot a bit!

-Wilbur's POV-
"I really don't want to go today" Techno groaned as we were walking towards Phil's cabin where the sbi meet up was supposed to be happening. "Yeah yeah, I know you and Tommy have been fighting a lot recently but he's still your brother" I said to him.

"Yeah yeah, it doesn't help the fact that I don't like him" He huffed and kicked him the snow. I noticed that Techno was being more moody that usuall which was usually a sing of him wanting to regress. "You're being very cranky today, anything special going on?" I asked and looked at him from underneath my fluffy hair. His eyes quickly shot on me.

"Nuffing" he murmured but I heard the softening tone in his voice. "If you say so" I shrugged my shoulders and kept on walking. Soon we arrived at Phil's cottage and I knocked on the door. It took a bit before my dad came to open the door. "Hey Phil" I smiled. "Hello Wilby, I mean Wilbur" He corrected himself, knowing I hated the nickname. Techno just nodded as a hello.

"And Techno, glad you both came, Tommy is already here. Come in" The older guy said and we stepped inside. The cottage felt warm and really welcoming after the long cold walk here. I shot quick glances at Techno from time to time, he looked a bit out of it. I was scared he was gonna slip, the other guys didn't know about Techno's age regression.

"I made tea and I got some bread also" Phil told us as we walked into the kitchen where Tommy was sitting. He was resting his chin against his hand with his elbow on the table. Tommy looked up from the table when we walked in and his face dimmed when he saw Techno. "Really Phil? I said I didn't want to see him" Tommy spat out.

I saw Techno flinch at the comment even tho he hated Tommy as much as Tommy hated him. He was in a really vulnerable state, I noticed that he was on the edge of slipping. "Tommy, please. He's your brother, try to be nice" Phil said quietly and gave Tommy a sharp glance. Tommy just rolled his eyes as we all sat on the table.

"We haven't met as a... a family in a long time. I think it's really important that we do so if we have no other people in our lives, we could always have each other's" Phil said and looked at all of us. Tommy just snickerd quietly and looked away, I hated his careless act. I gave him an annoyed glance and Tommy just stared at me with a face that said "what did I do now?"

Then we were all quiet again until Tommy spoke up. "So, Techno. How's your life going? Besides from bullying and making trouble with everyone who ever cares about you?" Tommy asked and I could hear the rude tone in his voice. I could see Techno get hurt by the words from his little brother. "''M sowwy" Techno mumbled and I was immediately caught off guard by the suddenly so childish tone in his voice.

"Enough of that Tommy" I spat out and I saw that my words shocked Tommy a bit, he didn't think that I would protect Techno that passively. But I knew Techno was about to slip so I tried to stop it with everything I could, I knew he didn't like other people knowing about his secret.

-Techno's POV-
My head was heavy and fuzzy and my lower lip was starting to tremble. I could feel myself panick quietly inside and the tears tried to escape my eyes. Wilbur and Tommy were now yelling at each other and I wasn't good with loud noises, I hated yelling and it always made me panick.

"YOU SHOULD RESPECT YOUR OLDER BROTHER, EVEN IF YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN FIGHTING! HE HASNT SAID ANYTHING HURTFUL TO YOU TODAY!" Wilbur yelled, he had stood up and was pointing his finger at him. Tommy now stood up to as Phil was trying to calm both of them down. "OH, WELL HE ALMOST RUINED MY LIFE!" Tommy yelled.

I just sat on my seat covering my ears with my hands, rocking myself back and forth as I had pulled my knees to my chest. "Pwease Don' yell, pwease" I whimpered quietly, hoping they would just stop. "SHUHS BOTH OF YOU, YELLING DOESNT DO ANYTHING!" Phil joined in the fight. Now I couldn't hold the tears back anymore. They started pouring out of my eyes.

I couldn't take the yelling anymore, I got up and walked over to Wilbur and clinged onto my caregiver's sleeve. "Wilby can you pwease stop yelling?" I whimpered to get his attention. He looked down at me and suddenly everyone went quiet. Wilbur sat down on his chair and carefully pulled me on his lap. He brushed a hair out of my face and let me burry my face into his neck.

"It's okay Techie, I'm here for you. I'm sorry for yelling and I'm sure Tommy didn't mean what he said, ok?" Wilbur whispered to me quietly and he was brushing through my hair as he let me cry against him. I could feel everyone's confused looks on my back. "What the f-" Tommy started but Phil quieted him down.

"Wilbur could you, explain?" Phil asked as I just wanted to go home. "Baby, can I?" My caregiver asked me and I nodded. Then Wilbur explained to him everything and he listened quietly. "Oh... I didn't know about this..." Phil said quietly, I couldn't look him in the eyes. "Hey, Techno, you shouldn't be embarrassed. If you sometimes need caring like a little boy then you deserve it" Phil smiled as he kneeled in front of me.

   He stroked my cheek with his thumb and I enjoyed the attention I was getting surprisingly. "Could you hold him for a bit as I make Techno a snack?" Wilbur asked and Phil just nodded. I whined quietly as Wilbur let go of me and placed me on Phil's lap. "Hey little one, you should've told me about being a little boy, I will always care for you when you need to ok?" Phil said quietly and I nodded looking him into eyes.

   Then Tommy came up to me, holding one of his old teddy bears. "I- I thought you might like this" he mumbled quietly as he gave it to me. "Thankies" I said quietly and smiled a bit. Then Wilbur came back with a bottle of warm milk. "Could you...?" He asked Phil as he gave it to him. "Like... feed him? Of course" he nodded.

   Phil started feeding the drink to me and I started to grow sleepy. "You look like you could take a nap" Wilbur asked quietly and kissed me on the forehead. "Otay" I murmured as I let Wilbur pick me up. He carried me to the couch and lay a blanket on top of me. My eyelids grow heavy and I fell into a warm sleep.

Ye ye.