Bath time helps you forget mean friends (Skephalo)

Request by: M-M-Meg-aPVP

Little: BadBoyHalo (2-3) CG: Skeppy
Their relationship: Their dating

A/N: So I just wanted to say thank you for all the compliments I got on my face reveal. I haven't had a really good self esteem lately and this really boosted my confidence, thank you <3 In this one Bad is a bit on the autistic spectrum, I'm not saying that Bad really has autism, I just wrote it for this story. It's showing off as hyper fictions and having sensory issues.

Plot: Dream is streaming Minecraft with Bad and Skeppy and some other people. At one point, they start killing Bad's animals so he slips. Skeppy heard crying coming from Bad's room and takes care of him.

-Bad's POV-
"I love you Bad" Skeppy said smiling as he was sitting on my lap and was placing kisses all over my face and neck, leaving me with a bunch of hickeys. "I love you more" I giggled and kissed him back. I had myself muted for a bit because of how needy Skeppy was being. "Ok honey, I think you need to go back to your own room now. They will get suspicious if you're in the "bathroom" for fifteen minutes and I'm "checking up on Rat" I laughed and ruffled his hair.

  "Aww, maybe you're right" Skeppy said sadly. "One last kiss!" Skeppy said and pouted his lips for me. I hummed and kissed him one last time before he got off from my lap. "I love you!" I said. "I love you more!" Skeppy answered. "I love you a billion times more!" I answered and finally let go of his hand. I didn't want to let him go but we had to get on with the stream.

"Hi I'm back!" I said and put my headset back on, unmuting myself. "Hi!" Dream answered. I was on Dream's stream with Skeppy, Niki, George and Karl. We were just playing on the smp, messing around. The public didn't know about mine and Skeppy's meetup yet so I had to be careful when speaking to him, not to slip anything.

"Can't we just build in peace please?" I huffed as Karl, George and Dream were building weird stuff all over the place we were supposed to buil a restaurant. "Yeah, I real just wanted to build too!" Niki coped with me. "Thank you Niki!" I said and George just groaned in annoyance. "Hi, what did I miss?" Skeppy said after he came back from the "bathroom" actually he came to my room for a bit because he really needed some kisses from me.

  "Nothing much, just us trying to be entertaining while Bad's just being so boring" Karl complained and made Dream laugh. "Bad's not boring, he's awesome!" Skeppy protected me and it made me blush. "Oh, are you protecting your boyfriend?" George teased and I could hear Niki giggling. "N-no, he's not my boyfriend!" Skeppy stuttered which made Dream chuckle. Liar, I thought.

   "Well then you probably wouldn't mind if we went and killed some of Bad's pets" Dream said  and all the four of them started running towards my house, Niki with them. "No no, don't you dare!" I refused and quickly started running after them. "I don't think that's a good idea" Skeppy chuckled nervously. I was really mad that they would even consider killing my pets. 

  "HAHA, death is coming for them!" George laughed and Niki laughed with him too. "Don't you dare touch any of them!" I said, sounding almost panicked. I've had some of those pets from almost at the point I joined the smp. "Please don't!" I yelled sounding really stressed out and Skeppy could hear it from my voice. "Maybe you guys shouldn't, really" Skeppy said to the other people.

-No ones POV-
But they didn't listen, they were already in Bad's house and started killing his pets. "No, STOP!" Bad yelled and Dream's chat could really hear the hurt in his voice. He started hitting the four people that were killing the animals. Bad was so hurt and started to feel little. All of them were laughing, except Skeppy. It was the final drop when Dream killed the dog named Rat.