Attention for the little panda (Dreamnap)

Request by -chaoticdumbass-

Little: Sapnap (2-4) CG: Dream
Relationship: they are just living together

Plot: Dream is streaming with Bad, George and Quackity until Sapnap comes into his room to beg for attention.

-No ones POV-
"How are you not in prison?" Quackity said with a fake gasp. "Oh fuck off" Dream laughed as he flew over the guys who were building something. "AY! Language!" Bad yelled wich made Quackity laugh. The criminal is out of prison!" George laughed and jumped trying to hit Dream.

   They kept messing around in the server, Dream annoying them as much as possible while the other guys were just trying to build in peace. "We have all come here together to remember our friend Quackity, who has been killed by a prisoner called Dream" Bad said with a made up dramatic voice while he stood in front of Quackity's stuff.

   Quackity kept silent as George and Dream where both laughing their asses out. When Dream was swiping tears under his eyes, he heard a knock on his door. "Wait a second guys" Dream giggled and muted his mic. "Come in" he yelled and soon the door creaked open.

   Then Sapnap stepped in, wearing a panda onesie and carrying a panda stuffie with him. "Dweam? Cuddels?" The little murmured quietly with his thumb in his mouth. "Oh Sap, why didn't you tell me you were feeling little?" Dream cooed slightly.

   "I 'new you wewe stweaming, didn' wan' to bothew but now I don' want to be alone anymore" Sapnap said quietly and looked kinda sad. "Aww, It's ok little one. You can come sit on my lap while I stream but you have to be quiet okay?" Dream said and turned to face him, inviting the little to sit on his lap.

   "Otay!" Sapnap said happily and jumped up a bit before jogging up to his caregiver. He climbed onto Dream's lap and wrapped his arms around him. Dream patted his back before placing his hands back on the keyboard. He unmuted his mic and said: "Hi guys, I'm back. It was just Patches acting up"

   "Oh it's ok!" Bad said and Dream heard him typing something. Then he received a message in Discord from Bad. "It's Sapnap right? Is he little?" Bad was the only other one who knew about Sapnap's regression. "Yeah" I typed in. "Ok, let me know if you need to end the stream, I will start streaming so the chat won't be disappointed" Bad sent.

   Dream was so happy to have a friend like Bad, always ready to help. "Thank you so much Bad, that means a lot" "Np!" Then he tapped back into the game. They continued on playing, but soon Sapnap started whining about something. "I have to mute again, sorry" Dream sighed and muted himself.

   "What's wrong bub?" Dream asked quietly. "I don' like to sit here! I want to cuddle in bed!" Sapnap pouted and looked up at Dream. Dream couldn't resist his cute eyes. "Ok ok, I will tell them that I'm ending the stream" Dream smiled and stroked Sapnap's hair. "Hi guys, I really need to end the stream now, I'm sorry" Dream apologized to his chat.

"Oh okay" George said. "Hey, I'm gonna start streaming after this so you guys can come there if you want to!" Bad said like he promised. "If you want me in your stream, you will have to beg" Quackity joked. "Then I won't see you in my stream" Bad said calmly, George laughed. "Bye guys, love you all!" Dream said and then he ended the stream.

    "Let's go lay down on the bed, you must be pretty tired" Dream smiled and picked the little up. He carried the whiny little to the bed and set him down. "You want some toys?" Dream asked and reached into the toy box. He grabbed few of Sapnap's favorite toys and set them on the bed.

   Sapnap grabbed them and started playing with them quietly. Dream got on the bed next to him and just looked at I'm while he played. He had a few cars and made "prmm" sounds form time to time. "Baba needs to stop stweaming" Sapnap murmured quietly to himself. "Why?" Dream giggled and looked at him.

   "You will have more time fo' you'we Panda" Sapnap mumbled and looked at his caregiver. "Oh come here" Dream smiled and invited the boy into a hug. The little happily cuddled against his caregiver. "I will always have time for my little Panda"

"You pwomise?"

"I promise"

  "Hewe's Baboo" Sapnap slurred and showed Dream his panda stuffie. "Oh hi Mister Baboo!" Dream greeted the stuffed animal. "No no, it's miss Baboo!" Sapnap pouted and looked at his caregiver, waiting for him to correct himself. "Oh I'm sorry miss Baboo" Dream corrected himself and shook the stuffie's hand.

   "Baboo..." Sapnap said and yawned quietly. "Do you want your dummy now?" Dream asked quietly as he stroked Sapnap's hair. "Mh" he nodded and yawned again. Dream got up and grabbed Sapnap a white pacifier with a flame on it. He placed it between the little's lips and got back next to him.

   Dream started humming a random lullaby until Sapnap fell asleep against his chest.

Sorry that this one was a bit shorter but I hope you still enjoyed it!