Sometimes you need your big brother (Tommy and Techno + Tubbo and Ranboo)

Request by EllieAllisonJones

Little: Tommy (1-2) CG: Techno

Plot: Tommy is over at Ranboo and Tubbo's house and he regresses really young, but Tubbo and Ranboo pay more attention to Michael. Then Techno comes to pick him up to take care of him.

-No ones POV-
"Hello Tommy! I'm a little busy right now but you can come in" Tubbo smiled when he opened the door for his best friend. Tommy immediately wrapped his arms around Tubbo's neck. "Woah, woah, what's wrong Tommy?" Tubbo asked shocked as he clumsily hugged him back. "Mm, I don' wanna be alone" Tommy slurred sadly, deep in little space.

   Tubbo realized what was going on. "Oh Toms" he sighed and squeezed him tight. He loved being Tommy's caregiver, but Michael was sick and needed to be taken care of right now. Of course there was Ranboo, but Michael needed both of his parents right now. Tubbo had no other option than pick him up and carry him to the living room.

   Tommy was always very clingy when he was little, like he always had to be in touch with someone. Tommy kept on clinging onto Tubbo when he sat down and Tubbo had to pull Tommy on his lap. Tommy curled into a ball against his best friend, seeking as much attention as possible.

   "Tubbo! The tea!" Ranboo yelled from Michael's room upstairs. That made Tommy flinch and whine quietly. "Ranboo, we have a bit of a problem" Tubbo yelled quietly. Ranboo came downstairs and saw Tommy sitting on his (platonic) husband's lap.

   "Is he, little?" Ranboo asked raising his eyebrows when he saw the little sitting there. "Yep, and I really don't have time right now. You know, Michael" Tubbo murmured as Tommy babbled something to himself. "And I think he's pretty young, like one or two" Ranboo looked like he was thinking.

   "You can't throw him out or anything, he's so vulnerable when he's little" Ranboo said. "I know I know, we just have to try and take care of both him and Michael" Tubbo nodded and rubbed Tommy's back. "Ok Toms, we have to go upstair because Michael's now sick, me and Ranboo have to take care of him" Tubbo said softly and Tommy just nodded.

   Tommy wrapped his arms and legs around his caregivers body while he was carried upstairs. Tubbo placed Tommy to sit on the chair in Michael's room. "No no! No go!" Tommy whined and made grabby hands towards Tubbo when he set him down. "I'm sorry Tommy, but I have to take care of Michael for a bit" Tubbo said and fluffed Tommy's hair.

Tommy didn't look pleased, but hugged his knees to his chest and rocked himself back and forth. "The tea, yeah" Tubbo realized and went back downstairs. Tommy had a pouty look on his face, he wanted attention from his caregiver. Ranboo was kneeling down next to Michael's bed and he was tucking him in.

Then Tubbo came back up with a cup of honey tea. "Michael, papa brought you some tea" Ranboo whispered to the little piglin. He wrapped the blanket around Michael and picked him up from the bed and held him tightly against his chest. Tubbo came over and they tried to get Michael to drink his tea.

"Ba!" Tommy pouted to Tubbo. Tubbo sighed and looked at him. "Sorry Tommy but not now" Ranboo looked at Tommy who looked mad and sad at the same time. "Tubbo, he can't be here. I will message Techno to pick him up" Ranboo sighed. "Techno? He doesn't know how to take care of a little" Tubbo said confused. "He's his big brother, of course he can take care of him" Ranboo said and he was already messaging Techno.

   Not even ten minutes after, there was a knock on the door. Tubbo climbed down the ladder and opened the door. "So what's up with Tommy?" Techno asked with a protective big brother voice. "He's... he's kinda in a different state of mind. He's little, you know, the thing I told you about" Tubbo said and looked at the latter.

  "Oh, so... what do you want me to do?" Techno asked, not getting the hint. "I need you to take him to your house and take care of him. Michael's sick and he needs both of his parents right now" Tubbo explained. Techno's eyes widened. "You want me? To take care of him?" Techno asked. Tubbo nodded. "I promise it's not that hard"

   Techno thought about it for a bit. "Please Techno?" Tubbo pleaded. "Ok ok, just this once" Techno sighed. "Omg thank you so much" Tubbo said relieved. He hugged Techno tight. "Ok ok, let's just get Tommy" Techno muttered and they went up the latter. "Techie!" Tommy whined and stuck his arms out for his big brother.

   Techno froze, Tommy looked so miserable. "Thank you so much again, I'm forever thankful" Tubbo said one last time. "Yeah, it's nothing" Techno stuttered and walked over to Tommy. "Up up" Tommy whined and tried to grab onto Techno. "O-okay, let's go then" Techno stuttered and he picked the little up.

   The whinny little wrapped his arms and legs around his big brother's body. "Ok Toms, let's go now, say bye bye to Tubbo and Ranboo" Techno said quietly. "Bye Ba, bye 'anboo" Tommy mumbled as he was carried downstairs. Techno stepped outside and he started carrying Tommy to his house.

   It wasn't a long walk, just like ten minutes. When they arrived, Tommy stated that he was hungry and wanted something to eat. "Well, what would you like to eat?" Techno asked while Tommy was sitting on the couch. "Milky please" Tommy said and played with his hoodie sleeves. "Milk? Ok" Techno nodded and reached into the chest he had in the kitchen.

   He put the milk onto the stove for a bit to warm it up. "Put it hewe pwease" Tommy said and gave a bottle to Techno. "Sure, anything you want" Techno said smiling, feeling his soft caregiver side come out. He poured the warm milk into the bottle and gave it to Tommy. "Here you go little one" he smiled, but Tommy just look at him confused.

  "No no, you give me bottle" Tommy said and gave the boy back to Techno. "Oh, ok" Techno said and sat on the couch next to him. Tommy crawled onto Techno's lap and snuggled against him. Techno started feeding the bottle to the little and rubbing gently up and down his back. Tommy drank his milk happily as he started getting sleepy.

   "You should take a nap Toms" Techno whispered to the little who finished his drink. "Mm" Tommy hummed and cuddled closer to his older brother. Soon Tommy's breathing slowed down and he was asleep. Techno actually thought, that maybe the caregiver idea wasn't that bad.

Thank you again for reading babes, and almost 10k reads, holy shit! Thank you so much!