"You're the most useless maid ever!" (Fundy & Maid HBomb)

Request by: Darling_dragonfly64

Little: MaidHBomb (1-3) CG: Fundy

A/N: I'm sorry this took so long to come out, I lost your request and I'm so sorry :(

Plot: Maid HBomb is again trying to help Fundy and follows him everywhere. Fundy gets annoyed at H's act and says something really mean to him which makes him regress and then Fundy takes care of him.

-No ones POV-
"Master Fundy, I'm here!" Maid HBomb said excitedly and walked into Fundy's house. "Oh god, not again..." Fundy groaned when he saw the guy dressed in a maid dress and he had cat ears and a cat tail. "I'm here to help you master Fundy!" HBomb said and ran around the younger guy. Fundy rubbed his eyes and sighed In annoyed. "What do you want now?" He asked and looked at the other guy in a cat maid constume.

"I want to help you master Fundy! Tell me anything you want me to do and I will do it!" HBomb smiled and jumped in the air a bit. I might just go with it so then he'll probably leave me alone, Fundy thought and got up. "Well, let's go then" Fundy said and started walking out of the house. H followed after him exitedly while Fundy was making his way somewhere.

   "Can you just please go get some gobble for me?" Fundy sighed as he started a new build. "Of course Master Fundy!" HBomb said exitedly and ran to a cave. Fundy started mining place for the foundation, waiting for his gobble stone. "Umm, Master Fundy?" He heard the other guy say behind him and he turned to look at H. "Yes? Where's the stone?" The fox guy asked furrowing his brows.

  "Well... actually the problem is that I don't have a pickaxe" HBomb laughed nervously. Fundy rolled his eyes, he couldn't be serious. "Are you serious right now?" Fundy huffed and rubbed his eyes. HBomb just nodded with a embarrassed smile on his face. "Omg you're the most useless maid ever" Fundy spat out and threw a diamond pickaxe at the older guy.

  That really hurt HBomb, Fundy had said bunch of mean things to him that he had just let slide but he had never called him useless. "'M not useless..." HBomb mumbled softly while he walked back into the cave. He could feel his head getting fuzzy and heavy, he really tried to push the feeling away. "Stwupid... Stuwpid Fundy..." H kept mumbling and kicked some gravel in front of him.

"H, where's the gobble?!" Fundy yelled to the cave. HBomb noticed that he hadn't mined any stone, he completely zoned out. When the cat maid didn't answer, Fundy came into the cave. "So? Where is it?" Fundy asked and put his hands on his hips. "I... I don' have it..." HBomb mumbled and fidgeted with his skirt. "What?! I gave you one job and you can't even do that correctly? What is wrong with you?!" Fundy now yelled.

HBomb could feel tears collecting under his eyes and he could feel himself slipping. "'M sowwy..." he mumbled and looked up at the furious man. "Just leave, just go away! I'll do this myself" Fundy huffed and ripped the pickaxe from HBomb's hand. The older guys ran out of the cave, tears pouring out of his eyes.

  He ran to Fundy's house because it was the closest house, he sat into the corner and could feel himself slipping. H felt so tiny and alone, he wanted someone to care for him.

-Fundy's POV-
I kinda felt bad after yelling at HBomb, he was just trying to help. "I was being such an idiot" I huffed to myself and dropped the pickaxe. I need to find him, I thought and got out of the cave. I didn't have a clue where he had went and just started checking places. I walked the way we came here and soon got to my house. I opened my door and I could immediately hear crying.

  Oh fuck, I made him cry! "H are you okay?" I yelled to the house and walked in. I located the sound and then I found him sitting in the corner. "Oh H, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to yell at you, I just got a bit frustrated" I said and kneeled in front of him. He lifted his head up and looked at me with sad eyes. "Is otay... can you give me cuddles?" The little asked quietly.

-No ones POV-
"C-cuddles? Ok" Fundy said confused but sat down next to the little and lifted him up on his lap. "H, can I ask you... how old are you right now?" Fundy asked and looked at the cat maid. "'M two... wittle boy" HBomb mumbled and laid his head against the fox man's chest. Fundy hummed, that's what he had thought.

  "You should have told me little one, I shouldn't have made you do all those things" Fundy spoke softly and stroked HBomb's cat years. "I wasn' tiny until you yelled at me..." the little guy whispered and held onto his caregiver's hand. "I'm really sorry, let's do something fun" the younger guy said and smiled. HBomb smiled and nodded a bit. Fundy lifted the little up and he carried him to his own room.

  He set the little on his bed and Fundy reached under it. He pulled out a little box that had little foxes and birds on it. "Was dis?" HBomb asked and looked up at Fundy as he gave the box to him. "There's some stuff for little boys like you. I used to regress like you but I realized it was not for me" Fundy smiled and ruffled the little's hair.

  H let out a little bit exited gasp and started digging through the box. He found an outfit that he real liked and wanted to chance.

"Don't you look adorable?" Fundy giggled when he put HBomb's hair on a little ponytail with the bow hair tie

"Don't you look adorable?" Fundy giggled when he put HBomb's hair on a little ponytail with the bow hair tie. (I just have a feeling that canon HBomb has like a bit longer hair that can be put on a little ponytail) The little giggled excitedly while sucking on the light pink pacifier and held the pink bunny stuffie close.

"What would you say about this?" Fundy smiled and dugout this brand new coloring book from the box, he also gave him a box of markers

"What would you say about this?" Fundy smiled and dugout this brand new coloring book from the box, he also gave him a box of markers. HBomb squealed exitedly and grabbed the book. "Thankies!" He smiled and immediately opened the first page. "Hewe you go!" The little smiled and gave a crayon to his caregiver. "Well thank you!" Fundy thanked and they both sat on the bed coloring.

Sorry this took so long :)