Tantrum at the park (Dream, George & Sapnap)

Request by: Amina6may

Little: Sapnap (4-6 towards the end around 1-3) CG's: Dream & George

+A surprise Daddy & Baby duo ;)

Warnings! Yelling caregiver, crying, punishing

Plot: Dream and George take Sapnap to the park. Sapnap gets frustrated when he has to wait for his turn to get on the swing. So he throws a tantrum and that doesn't make his caregivers happy.

Almost every item that will be mentioned, will be shoved in the first picture.

-No ones POV-
"Daddy! Daddyyy!" Sapnap yelled happily as he came running to Dream's room. Dream turned around in his chair to face the little. A smile formed on his face as he saw his baby coming towards him dressed in cute clothes.

 A smile formed on his face as he saw his baby coming towards him dressed in cute clothes

"Hi buddy, what's up?" Dream smiled and lifted the shorter male on his lap. Sapnap had a yellow Pikachu paci in his mouth and a bear stuffie in his hand. "I wanna go to the pawk!" The little said excitedly and bounced up and down a bit on his caregiver's lap. That made the blonde man giggle as he brushed some hairs away from the energetic little's face.

"We'll have to wait for your Dada to come home from work first" Dream said and that made Sapnap pout. "Dada has too much work... not spend enough time with Sappy..." The little mumbled and snuggled against Dream's chest. "Yeah I know love but if Dada wouldn't work, we wouldn't have money to buy anymore stuffies for you" Dream smiled and stroked his baby's backs

"Mhm..." Sapnap murmured, not happy with the answer. For a minute they just sat like that until the front door was opened. Sapnap's head shoot up excitedly, knowing his Dada was home. He stumbled out of his other caregiver's arms and ran to towards the front door. "Dada Dada!" Sapnap yelled to George who was taking of his shoes. George looked up from his feet and opened his arms for the little to ran into.

"Hey love, did you miss me?" George giggled as he hugged Sapnap close. "Sappy missed Dada so much" Sapnap mumbled, his speech being muffled by his paci and the fabric of George's shirt. Dream came walking behind the little and stood in the doorway of his room. George kissed Sapnap's forehead and ruffled his hair. "Hey, where are my kisses?" Dream asked, acting hurt.

George laughed and lifted Sapnap up. He placed the little on his hip and walked over to Dream. George looked up and Dream kissed his boyfriend. "Gimme kisses!" Sapnap pouted and tried to grab onto Dream's face. "Not right now Sappy, I'm giving kisses to your Dada now" Dream said and continued kissing George. Sapnap was left with a pout on his face.

"You said something about wanting to go to the park, is that so?" Dream asked when he separated his and George's lips. Sapnap looked up exitedly. "Yes pwease! Can we go?" He asked and looked at both of his caregivers with puppy dog eyes because he knew neither of them could resist when he looked at them like that. George sighed. "Of course we can go" Sapnap bounced excitedly and wiggled away from George's hands.