The little slime boy (Slimecicle & Quackity)

Request by: cukiesandcraem

Little: Slimecicle (2-4) CG: Quackity

A/N: Omfg this book has 100k reads that's so crazy! I didn't ever think that this would get so big and I'm so thankful for every single one of you! Tell me if u have any ideas for a special :)

And I'm really sorry for the slow updates again, my mental health is not looking the best right now and my motivation is also pretty low but I promise I will do your request, sooner or later (:

Plot: Slimecicle doesn't think it's a human thing to regress but slips when Quackity yells at an aggressive customer.

-Charlie's POV-
"Quackity from Las Nevadas, what are you doing?" I yelled as I walked into Quackity's casino. I looked for him until I saw my best friend talking to a random guy in the building. I didn't recognize the person but I could see that Quackity wasn't very happy with the guy's attitude. I had been feeling a bit fuzzy and a little childish this whole day, it happened often and I don't know if it happened to humans too.

   I just often feel really child like and I go into like a completely different mindset. I feel it happening again and I really want to be with Quackity right now. "If you don't stop immediately, I will have to kick you out!" The guy with a beanie spoke firmly to the aggressive guy. "Oh you will kick me out? I'm nice if I don't sue this place for stealing my diamonds!" The customer yelled and put his finger in Quackity's face.

-No ones POV-
Charlie decided to just watch from behind the corner. "No mister, if you won't step out right now, I'll have to call Sam here to take care of you!" Quackity now yelled, sounding really irritated. Charlie didn't like Quackity yelling, it just sounded bad to his ears and made him wince. Then it was just both of them yelling at the same time so the guy couldn't make up any words.

Charlie covered his ears and his heart started beating fast. He hated, hated, hated yelling and it always made him panic. "Pwease stop yelling, pwease" Charlie mumbled quietly and he could feel tears stinging his eyes. He couldn't take the yelling anymore so he got up and quietly walked behind Quackity. He wrapped his arms around the casino owner. "Pwease don' yell anymowe Q" Charlie whispered and rested his head against Quackity's back.

    Quackity completely stopped on his tracks as he felt the other guy wrap around him. He placed his hands on top of Charlie's. "Hey, you ok?" Quackity asked the little pressed against him. Then Sam busted in, holding a netherite sword. Quackity had messaged Sam while the aggressive guy was paying his attention to yelling. "Ok, let's get everything wrapped up!" Sam said firmly and put the guy's hands behind his back.

   "Let go of me! This man is scamming me for my diamonds, you should take him away!" He yelled and tried to get away from the prison guards grip. "Thank you Sam" Quackity said as he was still holding Charlie's hands. Sam just nodded as he dragged him out. "Charlie, is something wrong?" Quackity asked and turned around. The man with a beanie turned around and closed the little in a hug.

   "'M sowwy Quackity, I didn' mean to intewupt" Charlie mumbled against Quackity. The short guy furrowed his brows in confusion at the other guy's soft voice. "Charlie, how old are you feeling right now?" Quackity asked. "Mm, thwee" the little whispered and played with Quackity's shirt button. He's a little, Quackity thought I his head and held the little tighter.

"Let's get out of here, the casino will do well on its own for a bit" Quackity smiled and picked Charlie up. "Whewe we goin'?" The slime boy asked sleepily as he had his arms wrapped around the other guy's neck. "A special place" Quackity answered as he kept on walking. They arrived at the very bottom corner of the casino and there was a door.