Enemies to... littles? -Part 1- (Tommy, Dream, Ranboo & Tubbo)

Request by: ShelbyStagner

Littles: Dream (0-5) & Tommy (2-5) CG's: Tubbo and Ranboo

Plot: Dream escapes from prison and everyone is of course looking for him. After a week or so, Tommy finds him hiding in a cave, deep in baby space. Tommy has been pushing his head space away for obvious reasons, so when he finds Dream, he regresses. Then Ranboo finds them and sees they are both regressed and takes them to Snowchester. After that him and Tubbo take care of the two of them.

-No ones POV-
Tommy was woken up by a really loud siren going off. He shot to sit up on his bed and looked around. "Oh no... no no no..." Tommy panicked, he knew exactly what the siren meant. Dream had escaped, his worst nightmare. Than only minutes later his door was kicked open. Quackity was standing in the doorway.

   "A full on search for Dream is starting, everyone needs to start looking for him right now" Quackity said, sounding very dis stressed. Tommy nodded while his heart was raising and got up from bed. He quickly grabbed his armor and tools. Quackity had already gone away, probably going to wake up other people. 

   Tommy stepped into the windy night and saw many people getting out of their homes. "Go towards the north caves! There's no one looking for him over there!" Sam yelled as he ran past him. Tommy just nodded and started running that way. His heart was beating in his ears and cold sweat was covering his whole body.

~~~~~~~~~About~a~week~later~~~~~~~

-Tommy's POV-
The search has been going on for a week already. I was walking though a forest, looking for the prisoner. What can I do if I find him? I thought about it for the first time. "He's fucking Dream!" I said this time out loud and stopped for a bit. I rubbed my eyes, my head feeling heavy and fuzzy.

   "Oh fuck" I cussed as I felt my headspace trying to take over me. I had been pushing it away for this search and stress made me want to regress even more. I just shook my head and kept on walking in the forest. Then I came across a cave I had never seen before. It was kind of suspicious, but decided to walk in.

-No ones POV-
Dream was sitting on the back side of the cave, hugging his knees to his chest. He was feeling completely miserable, when he had escaped and ran to this cave, he fell deep into baby space. Dream couldn't get out of his headspace and it was making him so frustrated and he wanted so badly to be big again.

   He couldn't keep escaping while in little space and someone was gonna find him sooner or later. Everything looked very blurred for Dream because of the fuzz in his head right now. Then he heard footsteps and his eyes shot on the cave opening. It was Tommy. "Omg... I just found Dream!" Tommy laughed sounding kinda scared and exited at the same time.

  "No, no huwt!" Dream whined and covered his face with his hands. Tommy's eyes widened when he saw how Dream was acting. Dream couldn't properly comprehend who Tommy actually was. When Tommy didn't show any sings of hurting him, he started crawling towards the boy. Dream's a little too? Tommy thought, he didn't have any idea about it.

  "Is' scawy" Dream whined again, making Tommy want to regress even more. He started slipping as he sat down in front of the prisoner. Tommy knew he could risk everything by regressing now but he couldn't push his headspace back anymore.

-Ranboo's POV-
Dream was out of prison wich was a huge shock for all of us. Tubbo stayed in Snowchester with Michael while I went to join the search for the escaped prisoner. I pushed branches out of my way while I was walking in the forest. I saw a cave, that could be a pretty good hiding spot for a prisoner, I thought as I stepped in.