Woken up by a nightmare (Quackity, Karl & Y/N)

A/N: So hi, this is kind of a different chapter that I made just for you guys. I know I usually don't make x readers but I've seen so many people in my comments saying that they don't have a caregiver and they really want one.

I decided to do one you can read when you're in little space and maybe feeling a bit down. So this is a one with Karl and Quackity calming you down and taking care of you for an entire chapter. I know that Karl and Quackity are comfort streamers for bunch of you guys so I thought it would be the best duo for this one.

I will be using they/them pronouns so everyone can read this when I use gender neutral pronouns. I hope the best for all of you and I care about you guys :)

Quackity's and Karl's relationship is totally platonic in this one.

Little: Y/N (2-3) CG: Quackity and Karl

Plot: You have a bad nightmare and go to your caregivers room. They calm you down and take care of you.

-No ones POV-
"Y/N, it's midnight what's going on... hey, why the tears honey?" Karl asked you while he sat up in the bed. "I-I had a bad dweam" You cried out while you were standing in the doorway of Quackity's and Karl's room. You were clutching a stuffed animal and sucking on a pacifier.
(Even tho they sleep in the same bed, they sleep with different blankets and on the different sides of the bed)

Quackity's outfit:

Quackity's outfit: