Little princess's rough morning (Wilbur and Nikki)

Request by: QueenzxBmr

Little: Niki (2-4) CG: Wilbur

A/N: 200k READS WTF OMG THAT'S SO CRAZY- OMH THANK YOU FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYS, I'M SO THANKFUL <33

Plot: Niki is grumpy the whole morning and Wilbur tries to cheer her up but can't. Wilbur realizes he has to go to a sleepy boi meeting and takes little Niki. Tubbo and Tommy cheer her up, then she gets sleepy and falls asleep on the couch.

Most of the things mentioned in this story, are from this picture

-No ones POV-Niki was just throwing her white bunny stuffie against the wall, watching it bounce back, she would catch it and throw it again

-No ones POV-
Niki was just throwing her white bunny stuffie against the wall, watching it bounce back, she would catch it and throw it again. A firm pout was placed on the little's lips. Then, the stuffie fell onto the floor instead of her arms and Niki crossed her arms over her chest. She grabbed a pillow and threw it on the floor. Wilbur stepped into the room.
"Hey hey hey, we don't throw stuff around like that!" Wilbur scolded softly. He had butterfly hair clips and two bows in his hands, Wilbur was about to do Niki's hair.

Niki didn't answer, just stuffed a paci in her mouth and looked the other way. Wilbur sat next to the little, he pulled her closer. "Why do I have an angry princess here?" Wilbur asked and looked at Niki. Niki just pouted at Wilbur.
"Okay okay, you don't want to talk about it. I'll do your hair now" Wilbur sighed. He sat behind Niki and started making braids that went along Niki's head, still leaving some hair open.

When he finished the braids, he secured them with two bows. A pink one on the other and a yellow one on the other. Then he clipped the butterfly clips all over Niki's hair.
"Okay, all done" Wilbur smiled and kissed Niki's cheek. Niki just kept the firm pout on her face. Wilbur looked at Niki.

"Okay, why the pout?" The man asked and tilted his head to the side. Nikki just laid down and held a stuffie against herself. Tiny tears started appearing under Niki's eyes, Wilbur's face softened.
"Hey, tell daddy what's wrong princess" Wilbur spoked softly and stroked Niki's side. Niki just sniffled.
"'M tummy huwts... an' slept bad... weally tiwed..." The little girl whimpered and clutched the Fluthershy stuffie close.

The brunette cooed at the little and pulled her close. "Why didn't you say earlier?" Wilbur asked quietly and ran his hand up and down Niki's back. Niki let out a quiet sob.
"Don' know..." she whispered as tears were streaming down her face. Wilbur held the little close for a bit, planning a day off with Niki, until he got a text from Tommy reminding him of a sleepyboi meeting.

He groaned. "Niki... I have a meeting today" Wilbur said quietly. Niki whined. "Don' go..." she whisper and held tightly onto Wilbur. Wilbur kissed Niki on the head.
       "I won't leave you alone, what if you would come with me?" The older man asked softly with a little smile.
       "Otay..." Niki mumbled, wiping her eyes. She rubbed her stomach with a little whine.