"You being a little doesn't ever bother me Techie" (Ranboo & Technoblade)

Request by: speggehtiyessauce

Little: Techno CG: Ranboo

A/N: Just wanted to say that one of my favorite things to see when reading my comments is that my stories help other people regress, it makes me so happy to see my readers happy <3  And this is for the little Techno suckers that live on my account lol

Plot: After Techno's caregiver moves in next door, he doesn't want to pressure him by regressing right away and making Ranboo take care of him. Techno is at Phil's house when he slips and Phil thinks he's sick so he carries him back to his cabin. Later when Ranboo stops by for potion ingredients, he finds Techno regressed and takes care of him.

-Techno's POV-
I have finally moved next door to Ranboo, I have been waiting for it for such a long time. Having my caregiver closer to me was such a blessing, I regressed pretty often and I'm pretty vulnerable in little space. But I also didn't want to bother him right away, maybe Ranboo would think that I'm just a bother and stop being my caregiver?

And also, I was supposed to meet with Phil today. I groaned in annoyance when I remembered it, I had to drag myself up from the sofa. I was feeling a bit between headspaces and it didn't make things easier. I grabbed my coat and started walking towards Phil's house in the thick snow. When I arrived, I knocked on the door and Phil came to open it.

"Techno, I'm glad you could make it!" Phil smiled and invited me inside. "Yeah, of course" I hummed and stepped in as I took of my jacket. "So why did you call me here?" I asked as I sat down on his sofa. "I needed some help with some potions and we both know that you're an expert with potions" he laughed and walked me over to his potion room.

"Heh, yeah, an expert" I scoffed and rubbed my eyes, trying to get the fuzzy feeling off of my mind. I sighed and Phil looked at me. "Is something wrong?" He asked, I lifted my head up from my feet. "Oh yeah, everything's ok" I cracked a smile, I was feeling cranky and wanted to pout like a kid but it would completely blow my cover.

    I didn't even know why I was always masking my age regression in front of other people than Ranboo, he was such a safe person to me. "Techno, hellooo?" Phil said and waved a hand in front of my face. I flinched awake as I had completely zoned out. "S-sorry what?" I asked not having a clue what he had just said.

   "Can you please stay on this planet?" Phil laughed. "So I needed a help with invisibility potions and fire resistance potions" My dad said and grabbed a few glass bottles from the chest. "Well first of all, for the invisibility potions you need netherrack and... and..." I zoned out again staring at the floor.

   My head was all fuzzy and all I could think about was going to Ranboo's house, I needed my caregiver. I wanted to regress so badly and just change out of these uncomfortable big boy clothes. "Omg Techno is something wrong? You are acting really weird, are you sick? I can take you home if you're sick" Phil asked me, breaking me out of my trance.

   "N-no, 'm not sick" I mumbled quietly. Phil's brows furrowed. "You look a little pale. You know what, let's do the potions later, I'll take you home" Phil smiled and placed a hand on my shoulder. I just wanted to relax to his touch, be little and let him care for me. But I held myself back and fell to sit down on the floor.

I started taking shaky breats to hold my tears back. "Hey hey, I didn't know you were feeling that poorly, ok I will take you home right now" Phil said shocked as I was shaking on the floor. I was slipping and falling deeper into my head space every second. "'M sowwy, Dadza" I whimpered softly and looked up at him with big glossed over eyes.

"It's ok, do you feel like you can walk? Do you have a fever? A head ache? Does your stomach hurt?" Phil asked me many questions. I just shook my head, not wanting to speak. "I'll just take you home and you can rest for today" Phil smiled softly and kneeled in front of me, offering me a piggy back ride. "I can carry you on my back to your cabin" I crawled on his back and wrapped my legs and arms around him.

Phil took my coat from the rack and started carrying me to my cabin. I was now fully in little space and just wanted to ask him to carry me to Ranboo's place. But I didn't and soon I was in my own cabin. Phil placed me on the couch, took off my crown and laid a blanket over me. "I hope you get better soon, message me if you need anything" Phil smiled at me as he walked out the door.

I started sobbing under the blanket, feeling so alone and tiny in a really big world.

~~~~~~~~~A~few~hours~later~~~~~~~~

-Ranboo's POV-
I really needed some stuff for potions but I didn't want to go to nether right now, but I knew Techno had them. I knocked on my new neighbor's door, I was confused that he hadn't came to visit me yet. When I got no answer, I knocked again louder this time.

  "Techno, you in there?" I called out for the older guys, no answer again so I decided to invite myself in. "Hello? Techno?" I said when I stepped in the house. Then I heard quiet whimpers coming from the living room. When I got there, I saw the other guy laying on the couch with his thumb in his mouth and face covered in tears.

  "Oh no love, why the tears?" I cooed softly and walked over to the sobbing blanket bundle. "Papa, 'm sowwy, didn' want to bothew you" Techno cried out as I lifted him on my lap. "You being little doesn't ever bother me Techie" I said quietly and stroked his fluffy pink hair. "Weally?" He asked shyly. "Really" I nodded smiling as he cuddled closer to me.

  "Why are you upset little one?" I asked and looked at him. "I don' wike bein' tiny alone" Techno whispered as he unbuttoned and buttoned the highest button of my suit jacket. "I understand, but remember you can always call me ok?" I told him and kissed his forehead. Techno just giggled a bit and nodded. "Let's go get you a snack ok" I said and grabbed his hand and took him to the kitchen.

   Techno picked out a blue sippy cup with a giraffe on it and I made him a sandwich. He also wanted to change out of the "big boy clothes" to a comfy pair of pajamas. He grabbed his favorite stuffie and paci as we went to sit on the couch again. "Can you wead dis to me?" He mumbled while drinking his orange juice. "Of course" I smiled and grabbed the book from him.

   It was a tale of three little ducks which Techno loved and demanded that I read it to him every time he's little. Techno placed himself on my lap and I wrapped one hand around him. I started reading as Techno ate his sandwich and drank his drink. When he finished it, he grabbed the paci and put it in his mouth. As I finished the story I saw that the little was already asleep.

   I smiled, he looked adorable while sleeping. I carefully picked him up and carried him to his room and tucked him in. I slightly kissed his nose and quietly stepped outside.

:))