"Piss baby" Dreamnotfound

Again, just my own writing. If you're uncomfortable with talking about bed wetting, you probably shouldn't read this. And if you make anything weird out of this, just get off my page. This is a comfort fict.

Little: Dream (2-3) CG: GeorgeNotFound

A/N: I'm really sorry that I keep writing my own things, but I just get these ideas and have to write them.

Warnings! Bed wetting

Plot: Dream is little during bed time and George suggested that he would wear pull-ups while in bed. But Dream insisted on being a "big boy" so he went to bed without any. But then in the middle of the night he had an "accident" Dream gets really embarrassed but George comforts him, gives Dream a bath and it's really fluffy because everyone loves fluff.

-No ones POV-
"Gimme gween!" Dream said and put his hand out for George to give the crayon to him. Him and George were coloring, Dream was in little space and his favorite activity while regressed was coloring. George looked at the two identical crayons in the box and gave the one to Dream that he thought was green. "Dis is yeallow Gogy!" Dream giggled. "Oh I'm sorry lovely" George said kind of embarrassed and gave the right crayon to the little.

   Dream started coloring the grass of the picture as George was finishing the sun. George saw the little yawn and he noticed how late it was getting. "Ok little one, I think it's your bedtime" George smiled and stroked Dream's hair. They were sitting on the fluffy rug and Dream looked at his caregiver. "Nuh u! I don' wanna go to sweep" Dream pouted and crossed his arms over his chest.

   "I know you want to color more but we can color tomorrow. And, if you go to bed, you can wear cute jammies" George smiled as Dream kept the pout on his face. The blonde looked at his caregiver, hesitated a bit before answering: "Otay..." George smiled and ruffled Dream's hair. "That's my boy" The brunette said smiling and picked him up. Dream wrapped his arms and legs around George as he was carried to his bedroom.

   "You can sit right there with Mister Kitty while I choose you a comfy pair or pajamas" George smiled as he set Dream to sit on the bed.