Taking care of himself -Part 2- (Philza, Wilbur & Tommyinnit)

Request by: mcyt_simp2

Littles: Phil (0-1) & Tommy (2-4) CG's: Wilbur

A/N: People didn't like how sad the first part was and many people wanted me to make a part two. As you see, I love baby space Phil :) And I suggest you read the part 1 first.

Plot: Tommy wanted to go back to Phil's cabin after a bit because Phil was one of the only ones with an tv on the server. So, they went back to Phil's house and find him regressed. Wilbur takes care of Phil and Tommy acts like a big brother to him.

-Wilbur's POV-
Me and Tommy were walking back to Phil's cabin, I was holding onto the little's hand. Tommy suddenly was so sure that he wanted to go watch tv at Phil's house so Wilbur had no other option than take Tommy back to his dads house. "Phil! Are you here!" I yelled as I knocked on the door. I didn't get an answer so I knocked again, Tommy was squirming in excitement next to me.

   "Maybe he's asleep" I shrugged and opened the door. We stepped inside and I helped Tommy take his jacket off. I walked to the living room and was shocked to see my dad cuddled under a million blankets wearing a onesie, a pacifier in his mouth and he was holding a stuffed bunny. "Is Phil tiny too?" Tommy whispered with a soft voice.

   "I think so" I answered. "Would you go in Phil's room to look for some toys, yeah? I'll talk with Phil" "Otay!" Tommy said smiling and went into Phil's room. I walked over to the couch and saw an empty bottle next to him. "Phiil, how old are you feeling love?" I asked as I shook him awake. He opened his sleepy eyes and looked at me. Phil looked like he was about to start panicking when he saw who was waking him up.

-No ones POV-
When Phil saw Wilbur standing next to him, he started forcing himself out of little space. "'M sowwy Wilby" Phil mumbled and took his paci out. "No no, hey it's ok. You don't have to be big Phil love" Wilbur said and stroked Phil's hair. Phil looked up at Wilbur with big glossed over eyes and took quick breaths. "Calm down for me okay, deep breaths" Wilbur smiled and cupped the little's face in his hands.

   He stroked Phil's cheek with his thumb, making him calm down a bit. Phil could feel himself slipping back to baby space in his son's care. He couldn't make out any words anymore and his speech was now mostly baby talk. "Ok, come here" Wilbur smiled and picked the little up. He placed him on his hip and put the pacifier back into Phil's mouth.

 He placed him on his hip and put the pacifier back into Phil's mouth

"Are you wearing anything underneath?" Wilbur asked softly. "Mm... pull-up's" Phil mumbled and laid his head on Wilbur's shoulder. "Why isn't a little baby like you wearing diapers?" The younger guy asked as he carried the little to his room where Tommy was sitting in the tent. Phil just shook his head and snuggled his face to his son's neck. "Wilby!" Tommy said when Phil came in.

  "Hi Toms. Phil is very tiny right now so please be nice to him" Wilbur said and Tommy nodded. The brunette guy changed the little from pull-ups to a pair of diapers. "Now you're all changed" Wilbur smiled and patted Phil's bum slightly as he held him. "What would you guys like to do?" Wilbur asked as he was still holding the tinier little. "'M hungwy, can we pwease have snacks?" Tommy asked as he had his own stuffed bear in his hands.