"I'm not even that short!" (Tommy & Tubbo + Ranboo)

Request by THe_Marauderssssssss

Little: Tommy (1-3) CG: Tubbo and Ranboo

Plot: Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo all do a meet up and in this one Tommy is short like 4'9. The two of them keep babying Tommy because of his height and then he slips.

-Tommy's POV-
I knocked on Ranboo's door, this was the first time I was meeting Ranboo in person. Tubbo was also there, he came yesterday. I heard footsteps coming from inside and then the door opened. A guy with light brown hair, about 6,6, standing in front of me.

"Wow you really are short!" He laughed and kneeled down a bit. "Stop you dick head!" I laughed jokingly and slapped his arm. "Sorry Tommy, it's actually really nice to see you finally!" Ranboo said happy and smiling, leading me inside. "Yeah totally!" I smiled back as we walked to his house.

Tubbo was already sitting on the couch with some snacks. He got up from the couch and walked over to me. "Tommyyy! You haven't grown since we last met" he giggled and pushed me slightly. "Yeah yeah, enough of that" I laughed again, will he ever stop babying me because of my height?

   I plopped next to Tubbo and grabbed chips from the bag that Tubbo was holding. "Tommy, could you go get the Sour Patch Kids from the cupboard in the kitchen?" (A/N: I haven't ever tasted Sour patch kids, because they don't sell them in the country I live in. Can somebody tell me what they taste like? Pls) Ranboo asked as he started choosing something for us to watch. "Oh sure, wich cabinet?" I asked and walked to the kitchen. "The one on the up left corner" Ranboo said and pointed at it.

Then I realized how high the cabinet was. Ranboo was so tall that everything in his apartment was bigger.I tried so hard to reach for the cabinet door, stretching my arm so far and standing on my tippy toes. But without success, I huffed annoyed and lowered down from my tippy toes.

Tubbo glared at me and I saw him hide a giggle on the back of his hand. "Ok baby man, let me help you with that" he laughed and walked over to me. I blushed from embarrassment, omg I can't believe this. Tubbo grabbed the candy from the cupboard and gave it to me. "You should try to grow a bit so you can live in the real world" Tubbo snickered as we walked back to the couch.

"I'm not even that short" I murmured, acting really annoyed. But for some weird reason that I couldn't really think of, I kinda liked the kind of attention I was getting. Ranboo rufled my hair as I sat between the two older guys. I opened the candy bag and grabbed a blue one. (A/N: I heard people think blue is the best flavor, so...)

"We should probably watch Cocomelon or something, that's probably the best suitable thing for Tommy" Ranboo said and grabbed a red candy from the bag. I looked down and fiddled with the candy bag, a warm but fuzzy feeling filling me up from my stomach to my head. "Yeah, baby man" Tubbo said and grabbed some candy too.

"Nooo, stwap it..." I murmured with a more higher voice than usual. "Oh, Cocomelon it is then!" Ranboo joked and put it on.

-No ones POV-
His plan was just to put it on for a minute as a joke, and then choose something else to watch. But when Ranboo saw Tommy's face when the kids show started playing, he became confused. Tommy's eyes widened and shined, he leaned closer and made the candies drop on the floor. Tubbo noticed it too and looked at Ranboo with a confused look on his face.

Tommy was now only a little push away from completely slipping into his headspace. And that push came from Tubbo only seconds later. "Hey Toms, is something up? Did you really get mad by the teasing?" He asked softly and placed a hand on Tommy's shoulder. The warmth of Tubbo's hand and the caring sound in his voice, made Tommy regress completely.

"I'm not a baby... big boy" Tommy mumbled and crawled towards Tubbo. Tubbo looked at him confused. Tommy snuggled close to his best friend, craving attention from him. "H-hey Tommy, what's going on?" Tubbo stutered and looked down at Tommy. "Cuddles pwease" Tommy said quietly and wrapped his arms around Tubbo.

"Umm, Tommy what are you doing?" Ranboo asked and chuckled nervously. "Feel... dis much old" Tommy said with a shy look on his face and held up two fingers. "O-oh, ok. Is it a... good thing?" Ranboo asked and looked around. "Yes, vewy good" Tommy smiled, still holding onto Tubbo. Ranboo was kinda scared but Tubbo lifted Tommy on his lap.

"Hey Toms, you feel like a little boy now?" Tubbo asked softly and patted Tommy's back. "Yeah, I want to be little boy" the little said and grabbed onto Tubbo's hoodie sleeve. Ranboo scrunched his face in confusion. "Then you have to be a little boy if you want to" the littles best friend said firmly and booped Tommy's nose, making him giggle.

"Little boys don't eat candy don't they?" Tubbo asked and looked at Tommy. Tommy just nodded. "Ok, Ranboo go make Tommy a sandwich or something" Tubbo whispered to Ranboo. "Tubbo what is this? Why is he acting like a... a baby!" Ranboo whisper yelled as Tommy played with Tubbo's hoodie strings.

"It's age regression, it's a coping mechanism used to cope with stress or trauma. I'm not very familiar with this, but Tommy has told me about this" Tubbo told the taller guy. Ranboo nodded, clearly confused but trying really hard to understand. "Oh ok, I think I understand a bit more about... this" Ranboo said.

"Good good, no please go make him a snack" Tubbo pleaded and patted Ranboo on the shoulder. "Tubs look! I made a bow!" Tommy giggled, he had tied Tubbo's hoodie string on a bow. "Wow prince, you are so talented" Tubbo said amused and ruffled Tommy's hair. "Can you tuwn on the telly?" Tommy asked after a bit and pointed at the TV screen.

"Oh you want to watch Cocomelon?" Tubbo asked and Tommy nodded happily. Tubbo turned on the show for the little as Ranboo came back with a cheese sandwich. "Here you go Tommy, I made it for you" Ranboo smiled and gave the snack to Tommy. "Thankies!" Tommy said happily as he started eating his sandwich.

For the rest of the day they just watched some cartoons until Tommy fell asleep. When he woke up, he was a bit embarrassed but feeling a lot better.

Thanks for reading!