Mental illness vol.2

You & Harry have been dating for a while.You've had a bad day with your mental health.

You went round to Harry's apartment & let yourself in with the spear key whilst he's out filming a short movie.
You're laying on Harry's bed, you're on your back on your side of the bed and close your eyes, you have your headphones in, you're listening to your favorite sad song on full volume so you don't hear Harry when he comes in.
He walks to his room humming a little tune in hopes of having a nap before going to your apartment for dinner, he sees you and hears your music on your headphones from his Bedroom doorway and smiles softly.
Without saying anything he gets on the bed next to you & pulls you into his chest instantly knowing that you're having a bad day from how loud your music is playing.
He cups your cheek with his hand and kisses the top of your head.
You take out one of your headphones and pass it to him so he can listen too and cuddle into him a little closer & tighter.  Harry lays with you in silence for a while.
you let out a lot of sighs before Harry finally asks you  "How are you feeling?"  you knew how you were feeling but being asked just made it a little worse, you sniffle as you start to cry.
Harry sighs sympathetically. "Oh Angel, do you want to stay here for dinner and we'll get a takeaway?" he asks softly,
You nod "Can I stay the night?" you ask through the tears as you look up at him from his chest
Harry nods "You're always welcome to stay darling," he says before kissing your forehead. 

------ 
A/N: so sorry that these are getting shorter by the second! I'm currently studying for a BA Hons degree and it seems to be taking up the majority of my days. I have so many little imagine ideas but making them long & worth reading seems to be the hardest part. I'm hoping to get a handful uploaded this weekend so you guys have something nice to read 

Much Love, Katie xo