Is this my crisis? - Smut.. :D

-So this is my first smut imagine in this book. Low-key think I went too far but ya know, don't read if you're not comfortable with it! some things mentioned are hair pulling & Choking... just some things that I think our Mr Harry Holland could be into? I mean with a pair of hands like this, who wouldn't want to wear them as necklaces? 👀🤭-

You and Harry had dated for a year.

Harry called it quits, he thought that his career & the amount of publicity that he was getting wasn't in the best interest for you. He thought that you wouldn't like it. But that's not what he told you.

Harry just said "I think we should take a break" you didn't believe him, you and he had just been talking about moving to LA together for his career, you were looking at houses together.. houses with rooms for babies.
You didn't believe him at all.. so you told him to tell you it straight. You told him to tell you that he didn't love you.. and he did.

Harry ended it 16 months ago.

The first 6 months were a living hell for you. Your social media would fill up daily with death threats & hate.

Harry told you the real reason behind the breakup on the 7th month anniversary of you being single.. he said he wanted to clear the air.

Today, you went to the cinema with your friend and watched Harry's new movie. Even though you weren't together, you still loved him and supported his work.
As you sat there watching the movie you realised that the storyline was based on the relationship you and Harry had.
The story went on to say that the female ended the relationship & moved on quickly, dating other men whilst the male stayed heartbroken and depressed.

You're 3/4 the way through the movie, you walk out of the cinema and call Harry. You're fuming with the fact that he's used your relationship for his movie and the fact that he's made you out to be the bad person.

Harry picks up his phone
"Y/n? I didn't expect a call from you" he says a little bit too cheerful for your mood right now.

"It's cool if you want me to play the bad guy.. but don't you dare act like I didn't love you!" You raise your voice at him as you walk out of the cinema and out the front. Harry doesn't say a word, he knows you've seen the movie.

"Don't you ever wonder if I'm okay after all you put me through?" You ask him with a sigh. He doesn't answer you, You pace and run your hands through your hair. "You're messing with my life as a career move," you say with a sarcastic laugh "your mum called me yesterday because she heard I got death threats.. what the fuck am I supposed the tell her?" You ask him.

He sighs "y/n look, I can explain," he says softly

"Explain what? That it was an act to love me or it's an act to hate me?" You ask

"Don't say that, It was never an act" he pauses "and I sure as hell don't hate you" he adds

"That's not what it looks like in that fucking movie Harry!" You say as you start to walk towards your car

"I'm sorry alright! I was angry and upset!" Harry finally cracks and raises his voice at you

You get into your car before answering him "Over what?! You fucking left me, Harry!" You yell at him

"I left you for the safety of your sanity!" He yells back at you.

"Oh fuck off! You thought about yourself! You thought about the number of hours you could get in with your work if I wasn't around! Tell me the truth!" You yell at him.

"Y/n I can't argue right now, I haven't got the time," he says, you can tell he's walking by the way he's breathing.

You laugh and shake your head "here we go again... it's what Harry can do, isn't it? It's all about fucking Harry! Praise the lord called Harry Holland" You say loudly and sarcastically.