Broken hearts

Last night You and Harry broke up after dating for 3 years. An argument over a text from your ex ruined a 3 year relationship with the boy of your dreams.
Harry is self conscious, he never feels like he's good enough for you, he's constantly trying to make himself a better person. but what he doesn't know is that he is perfect, perfect for you at least.
That was until last night. Harry let his anger & low self esteem override him & his actions. His anger scared you. You felt like you were backed in a corner whilst you watched the boy you once fell in love with turn into your ex. He yelled & waved his arms around at you, once you got the chance to speak in between Harry's rants & yells, you panicked. You panicked and yelled at him "I'm done, if you can't trust me then why should I believe that you love me!" And you left.
You walked the 4 miles from his apartment to yours and Harry never went after you.

It's now 11am, you hardly slept that night, you left Harrys at 10pm and got home at midnight. You're still wearing the same clothes as you were at his. You're laying on your bed looking at your ceiling, you wonder what Harry is doing right now, you wonder how he is feeling, you wonder if he's thinking about you.
You sigh, sit up and open your laptop which is on your bed. You open Spotify to listen to some music but see that Harry is listening to music in your friends activity. You sigh as you read the song.. it was your song, the song that you and him listened to together, the song that was going to be your first dance... if he ever proposed.
You grab your phone and open his contact, you hesitate to call him but you do. You listen to it ring and he picks up
"Hello?" He says, his voice is husky and deep and you knew he had just woken up.
"Stop it" you say softly
"What? Stop what?" He says slightly confused, you can picture him rubbing his eyes right now as you hear him yawn softly down the phone
"The song, stop listening to the song" you say almost in a whisper
"I miss you" he says.
You sigh knowing that you missed him too
"You can't miss me, we're done.. dusted" you say softly as you tear up. This was the first time you had actually thought about last night. You close your eyes as the tears and the memories of last night come flooding.
"I'm sorry, I love you " he whispers
"Y-you scared me Harry.." you say with a soft sob. Harry goes silent as he himself starts to think about last night and regret how he reacted.
"You've never spoken to me that way before, it was terrifying." You say "I thought you were going to hit me with the way you were throwing things around the place... I really thought 'he's going to throw me next' and-"
Harry interrupts you "but I didn't.. I didn't lay a finger on you and that's because I love you. I'm so sorry that I scared you, I never had that intention. I was angry that your ex had been messaging you" you can tell by the way his voice was cracking that he's crying, but knowing that made you just hurt even more.
You both go silent for a while, both of you sniffling down the phone and wiping your tears away
"Please can you come back? I miss you" he whispers as he lays on his back closing his eyes
You don't answer
"I love you y/n" he says softly.