Deja Vu

"Do you get deja vu?"

You and Harry broke up 6 months ago. Within those 6 months he's gotten himself a new girlfriend.. which is fine, but this girl is literally a carbon copy of you. The same hair, eyes, fashion sense... everything.

You and Harry have chosen to stay civil. You're on your way to meet him and Tom for a photoshoot. You and Tom have always been and always will be best friends.

As you walk into the studio, Tom greets you and gives you a small hug. "Save me from this bat shit crazy girl" he mumbles in your ear during the hug, you laugh softly and shake your head at him as you rub his back softly.
Tom pulls away from the hug and puts his arm around your shoulder and walks with you to the area Harry & his new girl are.

"Y/n is here" Tom says with a grin "let's get this shit show started" he laughs but only to be cut off by Harry's new girlfriend scoffing
"Do you have to use such vulgar language like that?" She speaks to Tom as if he's a piece of shit on the bottom of her shoe. The tone in her voice shocks you and you look at Harry with a look as if you're asking him 'are you just gonna let her talk to him like that?'
"Y/n this is (insert random girls name that rhymes with yours)" Harry says running his hand through his curls
You accidentally let out a small laugh which only earns you a death glare from the new girl.

As the photo shoot of you and Tom together happens, Harrys new girlfriend brags about the places Harry has taken her & how they're both watching New Girl from the start & how they go on car rides round the seafronts whenever she can't sleep. She mentions the arch in the cliff on your local seafront and tells a story about her and Harry skinny dipping.

Tom can sense you're getting agitated.. but that's what she wanted to happen. Tom places his hand on your hip pretending it's for a photo but really wanted to get your attention to stop you from becoming any more agitated.

Harrys girlfriend ends up walks off singing, you recognise the song ..."build me up buttercup"... the song that you and Harry used to sing in the kitchen whilst dinner was cooking.. EVERY DAY.

That was it, you felt like you were going to burst if you didn't say something to Harry about her. You wait until she's out of the main area so you know she won't hear you.

"So when you gonna tell her, that we did that too? She thinks it's special.. but it's all reused. That was our place, I found it first. Do you call her by the same nickname? Because let's be honest... ours names are the fucking same. I'd hate to think that I was just your type. I bet she knows build me up buttercup because you played it to her.. do you sing it together whilst the dinner is cooking too? I bet you even tell her that you love her in between the chorus and the verse. just tell me.. do you get deja vu when she's with you?" You say in a calm yet scary manner
Harry stands still holding his camera, not knowing what to say
"Y/n" Tom says with an aim to stop this confrontation
"No.. Tom" you face Tom "I'm done" You turn back to Harry "if the real thing wasn't good enough for you.. I don't get why you've gone and got yourself a clone" you say walking off to get your bags

"Because I still love you" Harry blurts out making you stop in your tracks
"You what?" Harrys new girlfriend says standing just 2 feet away from him

Harrys heart drops hearing her behind him.
Tom looks between you and Harry. You still have your back faced towards Harry, unsure if you should continue walking or turn around. Harry wanted you to turn around, Harry wanted you back.. all too himself. He missed you, he hated that he ended things with you and wanted to tell you how big of a mistake he had made but couldn't let his huge ego take the hit.

You choose to turn around. Secretly, you still loved Harry.

Who couldn't love Harry? His auburn curls, deep brown eyes, the tiny faded freckles scattered across his cheeks, the birth mark on his lip. He was perfect and you knew you shouldn't have let him go.

"Please repeat yourself Harry" Harrys new girl says from behind him
"I-I'm sorry" Harry turns to face his new girl
"Are you? Because you don't use the L word lightly.. in-fact you've never said it to me at all" she says, you watch her hands form fists.
Harry is unsure what to say, he never has and probably never will love her.. he was just trying to find a quick replacement for you.

"You know what, I'll say it.. we're done. You can run back to the little bitch" Harrys now ex girlfriend says as she storms past you, grabbing her handbag from the chair next to your bag.

Harry doesn't say a word and lets her leave, he didn't want her so what was the point in fighting for her to stay.

The room goes silent as the girl walks towards the door. The click of her heels echoing in the studio.

"Before you go... she's not a bitch" Tom breaks the awkward silence "if anyone's a bitch here.. it's you"

A/N: Possibly a part 2 coming to this!