"Its been a long long time"

It's your and Harry's 1st wedding anniversary.
Within the first year of marriage, you've moved into a new neighborhood together, gotten a new puppy & both started new jobs. Harry now works as a director's assistant, he's currently working onset of a new indie movie which is only 1 hour from your news home. 
Because of how hectic the year has been you've both chosen to spend your wedding anniversary indoors, in front of the tv with the fire on & your puppy cuddled.
Harry turns off the tv after the 2nd romantic comedy you've chosen and puts on a record using the vintage record player you were given as a wedding gift by your Aunt, he puts on a record and takes your hand pulling you up to slow dance with him
"come dance with me, darling," he says just as It's been a long, long time by Harry James starts to play.
You laugh and smile as he pulls you close to his torso as he starts to dance with you smile and sing along to the song. 
"Kiss me once, then kiss me twice and kiss me once again" you sing softly
 He looks into your eyes with nothing but love, he smiles lovingly at you whilst listening to you sing. He's holding your left hand with his right hand and his left hand is on your waist. Your right hand is resting on his chest.
Harry moves his hand from your waist to the small of your back before kissing your lips softly but passionately during the instrumental.
Your little puppy takes himself to bed just as Harry picks you up during the saxophone's and carry's your over to the sofa and sits down with you sitting on his lap facing him. He doesn't break the kiss once.