"I will look after you"

Harry had been struggling with his mental health lately. You wanted to help as much as possible but he wasn't letting you. You've been working from home just so you can be there to keep an eye on him.
He's currently in his room working on a script. You're downstairs on the sofa working on your laptop. Harry likes to have his time to himself when he's working, so you though it was best to be out of the room.
You hear a yell come from his bedroom. You frown and quickly get up, you practically run up the stairs. The worst thoughts flooding your mind.
You opened his bedroom door and saw him laying on his bed facing the wall, his desk which was full of his books & papers now clear, with the books and papers on the floor.
You let out a sympathetic sigh, you step over the books and papers and lay behind Harry, pulling him into your chest, spooning him as you kiss his shoulder. You feel him relax in your arms as you wrap them around his torso.

Your heart breaks as you hear him start to cry. You haven't never seen Harry this mentally hurt. Physically, you've seen him with broken bones, cuts and bruises, a couple of scratches that needed a kiss to feel better. But this pain was something you couldn't fix with a kiss or a cast or a plaster.
You hold him closer but he rolls over and wriggles down the bed to cuddle into your torso. You hold him closely & tightly as he cry's into your chest.
You play with his curls softly and kiss the top of his head.
"I'm sorry" he mumbles with a loud sniffle
"Don't be sorry, I will look after you" you whisper softly as you rest your lips on his head.

After a while Harry calmed down. You make him stay sat on the bed as you pick up & tidy the mess he had made with his papers
"Let's go have a bath, get into our pjs and go have a cup of tea and cuddle downstairs. We can watch ratatouille and get a takeaway" you say as you save his work on his laptop and shut it down.
He nods "I'd like that" he says quietly looking down at his hands, feeling embarrassed about how he reacted.
You walk over to him and stand between his legs. You lift his chin with your index finger. You look into his tear filled eyes with so much love and care, you cup his cheeks & wipe his eyes as a tear falls
"I love you" you say softly as you lean down and kiss his nose, he closes his eyes and smiles weakly
"I love you too" he whispers.