Paris - part 1

- so I just saw the photos of Harry at the event in Paris & was inspired to write this,
It's a long one... I hope you enjoyyyy! -

It's late November, you're in Paris with Harry & his brothers Tom & Sam.
The boys were invited over to Paris to attend a black tie event. Harry had persuaded Tom to put you on his party list so you can go with them.

You're currently walking down the Red carpet following Tom and his party. You stay close to Harry who is looking at everything through his camera. You open your handbag which is full of Harry's CF Express cards & spear batteries for his camera and check the time on your phone.
9:38pm
You think to yourself about how if you were home right now, you and Harry would be in bed watching some Pixar movie with a cup of tea. You smile realising how lucky you are to have a boyfriend like Harry.

"You alright darling?" Harry asks, even though he's wearing a mask you can tell by his eyes that he's smiling widely. You smile back at him and nod
"Yeah, I'm good. I'm just taking it all in" you say.
Harry wraps his arm around your waist and kisses the top of your head
"You look gorgeous tonight baby" he says softly so only you can hear. You smile to yourself, under your mask as you lean into him slightly
You look up at him "Thank you, you look very handsome too my love" you say as you give Harry a look as of tell him that he's going to get ✨LUCKY ✨ tonight.
Harry notices the look and raises his eyebrows in shock "damn, I should wear suits more often" he says with a little chuckle
"Oh, I wouldn't complain at all darling" you say in a flirty tone with a smirk.

"What are you two love birds whispering about?" Sam says as he walks up behind you.
Harry doesn't say anything and just chuckles.
"Oh gross guys.. we're in public?" Sam says instantly understanding what the conversation was about.
Harry laughs at Sam and pats him on the back as he notices Tom waving his arm at the group of you.
"I think Tom wants us" Harry says looking at Tom, trying to figure out what he's actually doing with his arm.

Harry takes hold of your hand and walks with you up to where Tom is still waving his arm about.
"Come stand here, let's get a nice photo for Mum" Tom says, practically yelling over the paparazzi who are shouting his name out.

The twins take off their masks for the photo.

Harry stands next to Tom one side and Sam stands the other. You let the three boys have their photo, but Harry grabs your waist and pulls you in at the last minute.

The grab was unexpected, you fall into Harry's chest, placing your hands on his chest to support yourself slightly.

"Talk about sweeping her off her feet Har" Tom says in his ear loud enough for you to hear too.

You blush as you look up into Harry's eyes which are already locked on yours. You take a second as you look deep into his deep brown eyes. The flashes of the paparazzis flash guns, hitting his eyes at the right angle, making his eyes turn into flashing pool of honey.

You breath hitches in your throat, snapping you out of your daydream.
"You good Angel?" He says with a smirk
You lick your lips and nod as you blush a deep pink. You love it when Harry calls your Angel, you don't know what it is, it's just something about the way he says it that makes your heart melt.
You take your mask off and stand yourself up properly. You pose to show the full of your dress. (I'll post a photo of the dress I have in mind) Harry keeps his hand around you, holding you close to him.

"Go on then, have a couple with you two love birds" Tom says with a grin as he puts his mask back on and walks off to the side of the back drop.

Harry smiles and nods at Tom in a way to say thank you to him.